Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

OK well tips are in and locked in for tonight and tomorrow.

Some of us could be 100% right or 100% wrong lol. Others prefer to hedge their bets.

ohILV6K.jpg

just something @Consuela touched on in the other thread: if a contestant gets voted out and gets swapped to the other tribe, or goes to Redemption Island, anyone who tipped them to be voted out will get the points, as they were, of course, voted out at a TC.

As mentioned at the start of last year's tipping comp:

"voted out" means voted out at TC, irrespective of whether there is a Redemption Island scenario.

Just a reminder, in case this eventuality occurs this week...

I should stick with my Masterchef logic when I watch Ten ads - the one they seem to be suggesting is going is completely safe. I watched the ad last week and automatically went to Masterchef mode and thought “it’s Tegan”. Then I remembered how much I hate Zach

OK so that was an unexpected outcome, given Ten's entirely spoilery history until now.

G4N7EN2.jpg

Congrats to @Lucas and @Meglos for being the only players to tip the respective Survivors being voted out.

I have not greyed out Tegan or Anita in the Winner/Medevac columns as they are both still in play at least until Monday. You might want to consider that when tipping for next week.

I might chuck in a one-off Reward Challenge tip as a cheeky 5-pointer next week if you guys want? It will break up the scores a little maybe.

Last edited:
OK so that was an unexpected outcome, given Ten's entirely spoilery history until now.

G4N7EN2.jpg

Congrats to @Lucas and @Meglos for being the only players to tip the respective Survivors being voted out.

I have not greyed out Tegan or Anita in the Winner/Medevac columns as they are both still on play at least until Monday. You might want to consider that when tipping for next week.

I'm coming for ya @FatPants, @Meglos, and @Lucas!!

I might chuck in a one-off Reward Challenge tip as a cheeky 5-pointer next week if you guys want? It will break up the scores a little maybe.

OMG. More indecision. Do I go with the Champions only to tempt fate and have their streak end!?!

Back