Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

From the looks of the ad both tribes will go to tribal council.

Saw the ad. Double elimination just means Tegan or Anita and 'big player' at tribal.

...you know how my theories NEVER pan out because I talk crap all of the time right?... what if both tribes are at Council because after Tegan gets rid of Anita they need to vote someone out on the Champions team so that Tegan (after she has beaten Anita) can take whoever's place from the Champions side for a merge by her after being on the 'piss off to the naughty corner Island'?... (this is just another ridiculous theory yet again on my part... and people wonder why I'm so low in the tipping comp?)... lol!... cheers. 😂🖖👄

...you know how my theories NEVER pan out because I talk crap all of the time right?... what if both tribes are at Council because after Tegan gets rid of Anita they need to vote someone out on the Champions team so that Tegan (after she has beaten Anita) can take whoever's place from the Champions side for a merge by her after being on the 'piss off to the naughty corner Island'?... (this is just another ridiculous theory yet again on my part... and people wonder why I'm so low in the tipping comp?)... lol!... cheers. 😂🖖👄

Your theory is certainly possible. It just doesn't fit in with the whole Champions vs. Contenders theme of this season which is why I'd be surprised if they do it.

Just a reminder to those of you who haven't sent in your tips:

Overall Winner:
Tribe wins Reward Challenge*:
Tribe wins Immunity Challenge 1:

Voted Out 1:
Tribe wins Immunity Challenge 2:

Voted Out 2:

*will apply to the first Reward Challenge whether it's on Monday or Tuesday. There'll probably only be one anyway due to the Exile Beach thing.

Immunity/Voted Out 1 tips will apply to Monday and Immunity/Voted Out 2 tips will apply to Tuesday, regardless of how the Exile thing plays out.

Paging @FatPants @Consuela @kxk @originalflavours @joyjoyjoy @GrantGotGold @beardymac @sav0001 @qtkt @tess @Beachsands @Lindsay1973

I may or not PM you to remind you, so don't forget!

This is hard
I expect they will do the Anita/Tegan thing first???
Previous stuff like this in USA, they have had various rules about who gets to see this battle
Sometimes just 2, sometimes the tribe????

How does Exile competition fit in the tips?
Do I vote eg Anita for first vote out although it is loses challenge not vote???

This is hard
I expect they will do the Anita/Tegan thing first???
Previous stuff like this in USA, they have had various rules about who gets to see this battle
Sometimes just 2, sometimes the tribe????

How does Exile competition fit in the tips?
Do I vote eg Anita for first vote out although it is loses challenge not vote???
Yes. The latest promo says the Tegan/Anita showdown will happen first in Monday's ep, plus a TC.

So the Exile result plays no part in tipping except that whoever loses will get knocked out of the Sweep, Overall Winner and Evac tips. The winner will remain in play and could, theoretically, get voted out in either of this week's two TCs.

Last edited:
OK, just to make sure I get this right
I ignore the contest between Anita/Tegan???(Who loses and goes = not part of tipping at all?)

And just guess ....
tribe to win, reward;
Monday immunity...and who goes;
repeat for tuesday??

OK, just to make sure I get this right
I ignore the contest between Anita/Tegan???(Who loses and goes = not part of tipping at all?)

And just guess ....
tribe to win, reward;
Monday immunity...and who goes;
repeat for tuesday??
Correct.

Overall Winner:
Voted Out 1:
Voted Out 2:

But if you think that either Anita or Tegan wins Exile and then subsequently gets voted out at a TC you can still tip that if you want. It's possible I guess.

Correct.

Overall Winner:
Voted Out 1:
Voted Out 2:

But if you think that either Anita or Tegan wins Exile and then subsequently gets voted out at a TC you can still tip that if you want. It's possible I guess.
It's a vexing thing to decide.

Back