Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

Hmmm...So for the first episode I picked exactly the same as Consuela and then the exact opposite for which tribe is winning immunity for the rest of the week. Not sure what that means!

Lol.... I at least got mine in this week... at the semi last minute, but seriously was just going... that>them>that>her... vereeeee scientific
That looks very familiar. lol[DOUBLEPOST=1533549339][/DOUBLEPOST]Jackie, really. Is she even trying at the soccer thing?

I just didn't think they would be ruthless enough to cut Damien. I picked Jacqui because I assumed they would be sanctimonious about it. Then they could eliminate Damien and blame it on her. I'm so bad at this

Shout to the following to get your tips in please, less than 24 hours to go:
@davidftw @FatPants
@joyjoyjoy @GrantGotGold @kxk @Fiona @originalflavours @Beachsands @Dennis Haikalis @Lindsay1973 @Mr Stickyfingers @sav0001 and @Tempest

Tipping closes at 3pm Monday, don't miss out as it's a HUGE week ahead. Thanks.

BTW I gave Hans the remaining sweep draw as it was otherwise vacant. So Hans got Commando to win, and Monika for medevac/quit.
Sorry completely forgot.

Can I request it be alphabatised? *Eyelashes* It's so close to, that it's irritating me. Ha!

...haha!... for each team Consuela?... and... do you want their Surnames alphabetised or their Christian names?... it'll be no problems either way my friend... lol!... cheers.

I think it was borrowed from Wikia and Sticky jazzed it up for us by adding the trivia and crosses

...yes it was a cross between Wikia and Channel 10's website delcan... and the info on them is from the Tenplay Survivor site... and... good old Photoshop too lol!... cheers.

I think it was borrowed from Wikia and Sticky jazzed it up for us by adding the trivia and crosses

Well they should alphabetise it too!

...haha!... for each team Consuela?... and... do you want their Surnames alphabetised or their Christian names?... it'll be no problems either way my friend... lol!... cheers.
Yes for both teams by Christian. :p Also Zach spells it with an h for Himbo. :ninja:

Well they should alphabetise it too!

Yes for both teams by Christian. :p Also Zach spells it with an h for Himbo. :ninja:

anigif_sub-buzz-25568-1502322464-8.gif

Back