Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 2 Discussion

Well I guess people are happy but I enjoyed him stirring things up, I wonder if they got a bit lucky that it just ended up a tied vote and the other votes didn't affect things. I think him telling them he had an idol wasn't that bad an idea as it stopped them from just throwing the challenge. Offering two rings out wasn't as good an idea. The edit did seem to be setting it up, but it was also too predictable for me.

'People knew who I was and what I was like so that put a target on my back immediately,' he told the publication on Thursday.

'Plus I was on the outside being the only American on the show, they didn’t want me there,' he said of his celebrity teammates.

Russell was eliminated in a sensational tribal council on Thursday's episode, despite having an immunity idol in his possession.

Needs to get his story straight.......
Mate you waltzed around claiming nobody knows the devil inside their team......
And they truly did not have a clue why he was there, or anything about him, Champions don't watch TV much.

It was entirely his big fat ego toxic troll self got him eliminated.....judged on your no merits, and played..................it was beautiful

It was the only time I think I have ever been happy about someone revealing a spoiler on the Survivor Sucks board pregame. I dont think I could have taken more than a couple of episodes of his nonstop self promotion, bragging and sagging pot belly. Thank you Moana Hope for saving my Survivor season. Hantz is NOT a champion and NOT the best Survivor player ever. That award should go to Sandra Diaz who played twice and won both times, once over Russell who was only back at final 3 a second time because it was in consecutive seasons and no one on Allstars had ever seen him play as it had not yet been aired. If they had he would have been guaranteed to be the first boot from his tribe.

Hopefully that is Russhole's last shot at reality TV and he disappears into obscurity forever until his obituary. Now that the troll has gone the game can begin.

On another note, I find myself warming to Jenna for her ability to play through the injury with results and her attitude though I sometimes find with her accent a bit harder to understand than the others. Is that because she's from Perth?

It was the only time I think I have ever been happy about someone revealing a spoiler on the Survivor Sucks board pregame. I dont think I could have taken more than a couple of episodes of his nonstop self promotion, bragging and sagging pot belly. Thank you Moana Hope for saving my Survivor season. Hantz is NOT a champion and NOT the best Survivor player ever. That award should go to Sandra Diaz who played twice and won both times, once over Russell who was only back at final 3 a second time because it was in consecutive seasons and no one on Allstars had ever seen him play as it had not yet been aired. If they had he would have been guaranteed to be the first boot from his tribe.

Hopefully that is Russhole's last shot at reality TV and he disappears into obscurity forever until his obituary. Now that the troll has gone the game can begin.

On another note, I find myself warming to Jenna for her ability to play through the injury with results and her attitude though I sometimes find with her accent a bit harder to understand than the others. Is that because she's from Perth?

Agreed on all points. Hantz was unbearable, Sandra is a legend, Moana is a godsend, and Jenna seems very promising so far too. Her accent does seem heavily bogan. I don't think it's a regional thing, they can pop up all over Australia.

Agreed on all points. Hantz was unbearable, Sandra is a legend, Moana is a godsend, and Jenna seems very promising so far too. Her accent does seem heavily bogan. I don't think it's a regional thing, they can pop up all over Australia.
The Australian accent I loathe more than any other. This one is especially heavy. I'm watching the episode again. Very amusing indeed.

...evenin' all... yes I know that Survivor isn't on tonight but I just wanted to come in here to feel the '7:30 Live Vibe' that usually starts about now that's all lol!... carry on... nothing to see here folks... move along... move along... cheers.

Good evening Mr Stickyfingers!
Why no Survivor tonight? Bad move, Channel 10, or were they too terrified about going up against the Block and that annoying cute kids show on Channel 7?
I know there's universal acclaim over Russell's early demise, and yeah, he was the author of his downfall, but I wonder who'll become the new villain?
If everyone from now on are just nice to each other, it'll be a boring season.

Hello! I am trying to make my sweep picks but am just going round in circles and getting confused.

I was just watching the video intros for each castaway. The contenders are going to be way more interesting and willing to play the game than the champions. Most of them said they would lie cheat and steal to win. Jenna said she wanted to be the villain and Fenella said villains have more fun so I am hopeful that it's going to be a good season.

Why no Survivor tonight? Bad move, Channel 10, or were they too terrified about going up against the Block and that annoying cute kids show on Channel 7?

There has been a lot of hype surrounding the new season of Russell Coight's All Aussie Adventures after a 15 year absence so I think Channel 10 is hoping Russell Coight will rate it's socks off. It also originally aired in the Sunday 7.30pm timeslot in 2001 and 2002.

I know there's universal acclaim over Russell's early demise, and yeah, he was the author of his downfall, but I wonder who'll become the new villain?
If everyone from now on are just nice to each other, it'll be a boring season.

I have a feeling Damien won't be all sweetness and light.

I didn't know that Zac was in Gladiators, that puts me off him a bit (more, I already dislike his arrogance). Was he the one Moana said she'd lend a bra to, for puffing out his chest, or was that Robbie? They're pretty much interchangeable at the moment.

Back