Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 3 Discussion

I might actually cry or smash the tv if there's a redemption island, and he's on it. Surely if they were going to have any chance of getting away with that they'd have to have shown it as as soon as he was eliminated, not in the next week. So I think he is actually gone.
I think if they were going to do that, Matt D would have to be on it as well. And surely they would have told us, and not snuffed out their torches and said the tribe had spoken? It would be a total sham for Ten to retrospectively change the game because their (ugh) "star" recruit got himself voted out early so he could head home with his fee in his pocket at the first opportunity.

But then, he was off social media for exactly a month so I have a horrible feeling... :vomit:

I think if they were going to do that, Matt D would have to be on it as well. And surely they would have told us, and not snuffed out their torches and said the tribe had spoken? It would be a total sham for Ten to retrospectively change the game because their (ugh) "star" recruit got himself voted out early so he could head home with his fee in his pocket at the first opportunity.

But then, he was off social media for exactly a month so I have a horrible feeling... :vomit:

And it being Australian Survivor and therefore free to invent any "twists" they want, what if they do a Masterchef-style bring back all the eliminated contestants shenanigans? I really hope I'm worrying for nothing.

Hello!

I really think Russell is not coming back. I don't think they would have snuffed out his fire otherwise. I am not good at remembering but with the twists in the past few years people were told after the votes that the swap or whatever else was going to happen. No one got their fires put out. Also JLP would not say "the next person voted out of Australian survivor is" (not sure it's that phrase exactly but you know what I mean.) if they aren't going to be voted off the island.

I will be watching from work this week, so it will be fairly disjointed. I am hoping that Russell the Short (compared to Jackie) and shortlived, is well and truly gorn. I wonder for the champions how weird it must feel to vote off people who are well known, possibly known in private life to each other in some cases and in turn know that they're going to be voted off too.

Hello!

I really think Russell is not coming back. I don't think they would have snuffed out his fire otherwise. I am not good at remembering but with the twists in the past few years people were told after the votes that the swap or whatever else was going to happen. No one got their fires put out. Also JLP would not say "the next person voted out of Australian survivor is" (not sure it's that phrase exactly but you know what I mean.) if they aren't going to be voted off the island.

Yes, In the US version, everyone knew there was a redemption island, and Jeff says, in front of everyone, "you will have a chance to get back in the game". I don't think they could get away with adding it on later. I just hope we don't break those rules.

...evenin' all... CHICKEN!... "hello breakfast!"... to quote Sylvester the Cat... cheers.

07821407cd936b9c6a20d4f44dad3d21.gif

Back