Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 2 Discussion

Go Moana coolest woman we have had yet
She plays cricket too doesn't she?
Makes you patient and strategic

I am relieved, i find him so repulsive it was putting me off, and it was his era that stopped me watching, saw a bit and gave up

Heelllllllooooo!

giphy.gif

Had dinner out tonight so I'm just watching it now. Now spoilers!!!

Predictably a lot of people on Facebook are calling the Russell vote of a set up with some even suggesting he was paid a fee to stay on for only two episodes.

They just can't accept that he has now failed 4 times and was also voted out third last time he played US Survivor. Some are even calling him the best player ever LOL. So glad he is out, he is all the worst American stereotypes rolled into one person.

Why the hell would you reveal the idol??? Keeping it secret seems the better play to me.

Also don't mind me I'll just be posting my random thoughts. Ha.
I know, it's crazy. Way back when HIIs were first introduced in the US, they played them like this, using it as a shield. It actually worked for a while until people realised they could still vote them out via blindside. Russell really did think these guys were idiots.

And go right ahead

Why the hell would you reveal the idol??? Keeping it secret seems the better play to me.

Also don't mind me I'll just be posting my random thoughts. Ha.

I think he thought everyone would be stupid enough to assume that if he had it, he would play it.
I knew he wouldn't (because he wanted to use it later and he's nothing if not greedy), so I was shouting "HE'S BLUFFING!" at my tv quite a bit.

Back