• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 24 Discussion

Number of crab shots tonight

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Affable

Jericho's question to, and elimination of, Tessa was masterful, and proves that he *️is*️ one of the power players of this season.
He was testing whether Tessa was loyal to Peter, and by naming Tara as a weaker player when it is CLEARLY Peter, she proved his suspicions.
So true. Jericho is a master of this game!

Affable

So because I support a player you don't want to win I'm a troll?
No, I have explained this to you once before. You are a troll because you go against popular opinion and choose the worst one in the game. Also, you attack the one of popular opinion in the thread. Whatever though, keep trolling.

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
No, I have explained this to you once before. You are a troll because you go against popular opinion and choose the worst one in the game. Also, you attack the one of popular opinion in the thread. Whatever though, keep trolling.
That's not what trolling is though. And Michelle clearly is not the worst one in the game. That belongs to either Tara or Peter.

Affable

That's not what trolling is though. And Michelle clearly is not the worst one in the game. That belongs to either Tara or Peter.
The aim of your posts is to cause disharmony in this thread. You are a troll. End of story.

I am not replying to you anymore. Bye.

delcan

Future Real Housewife
Awesome site donor
FFS like whoever you like - calm the fuck down @Affable! Just because someone isn’t #️teamjericho doesn’t mean they are a troll. This is meant to be fun - please allow people to have fun

Affable

FFS like whoever you like - calm the fuck down @Affable! Just because someone isn’t #️teamjericho doesn’t mean they are a troll. This is meant to be fun - please allow people to have fun
Was I referring to you? No. So don't mention me in your stupid posts. I don't want to talk to you, we don't get along so don't speak to me...

I can see why Tully has a grudge against you. It is all you..

sav0001

Was I referring to you? No. So don't mention me in your stupid posts. I don't want to talk to you, we don't get along so don't speak to me...

I can see why Tully has a grudge against you. It is all you..
I've got to say your avatar suits you perfectly. How is someone a troll just because they don't agree with the popular opinion? If everyone agreed on everything life would be boring.

Affable

I've got to say your avatar suits you perfectly. How is someone a troll just because they don't agree with the popular opinion? If everyone agreed on everything life would be boring.
Thanks sav!! I will take that as a compliment. I am not impressed by most things and sometimes this forum has a lot of it.

There is a difference between liking someone for what they bring and liking someone to piss everyone off. Reepbot falls into the second category.

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
Thanks sav!! I will take that as a compliment. I am not impressed by most things and sometimes this forum has a lot of it.

There is a difference between liking someone for what they bring and liking someone to piss everyone off. Reepbot falls into the second category.
I really don't think it's a surprise I've been drawn to a blonde woman on this show though.

Affable

I really don't think it's a surprise I've been drawn to a blonde woman on this show though.
If Michelle didn't have the same personality as Inigo, would you be supporting her?

what you put on a public forum is for all to judge and comment on.
Same with my right of reply and my comments on the situation whether they relate to Survivor or not.

sav0001

I can see where you are coming from. Some people do come off as provocatory on the internet.