Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 24 Discussion

Number of crab shots tonight

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jericho's question to, and elimination of, Tessa was masterful, and proves that he *is* one of the power players of this season.
He was testing whether Tessa was loyal to Peter, and by naming Tara as a weaker player when it is CLEARLY Peter, she proved his suspicions.

So true. Jericho is a master of this game!

So because I support a player you don't want to win I'm a troll?

No, I have explained this to you once before. You are a troll because you go against popular opinion and choose the worst one in the game. Also, you attack the one of popular opinion in the thread. Whatever though, keep trolling.

No, I have explained this to you once before. You are a troll because you go against popular opinion and choose the worst one in the game. Also, you attack the one of popular opinion in the thread. Whatever though, keep trolling.

That's not what trolling is though. And Michelle clearly is not the worst one in the game. That belongs to either Tara or Peter.

That's not what trolling is though. And Michelle clearly is not the worst one in the game. That belongs to either Tara or Peter.

The aim of your posts is to cause disharmony in this thread. You are a troll. End of story.

I am not replying to you anymore. Bye.

FFS like whoever you like - calm the fuck down @Affable! Just because someone isn’t #teamjericho doesn’t mean they are a troll. This is meant to be fun - please allow people to have fun

FFS like whoever you like - calm the fuck down @Affable! Just because someone isn’t #teamjericho doesn’t mean they are a troll. This is meant to be fun - please allow people to have fun

Was I referring to you? No. So don't mention me in your stupid posts. I don't want to talk to you, we don't get along so don't speak to me...

I can see why Tully has a grudge against you. It is all you..

Was I referring to you? No. So don't mention me in your stupid posts. I don't want to talk to you, we don't get along so don't speak to me...

I can see why Tully has a grudge against you. It is all you..

I've got to say your avatar suits you perfectly. How is someone a troll just because they don't agree with the popular opinion? If everyone agreed on everything life would be boring.

I've got to say your avatar suits you perfectly. How is someone a troll just because they don't agree with the popular opinion? If everyone agreed on everything life would be boring.

Thanks sav!! I will take that as a compliment. I am not impressed by most things and sometimes this forum has a lot of it.

There is a difference between liking someone for what they bring and liking someone to piss everyone off. Reepbot falls into the second category.

Thanks sav!! I will take that as a compliment. I am not impressed by most things and sometimes this forum has a lot of it.

There is a difference between liking someone for what they bring and liking someone to piss everyone off. Reepbot falls into the second category.

I really don't think it's a surprise I've been drawn to a blonde woman on this show though.

I can see where you are coming from. Some people do come off as provocatory on the internet.

Back