Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 24 Discussion

Number of crab shots tonight

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...the only way that the endurance challenge will last longer than 7.25 seconds is if it's Jericho and Peter as the final 2 for sure... otherwise the final challenge will be a definite dud... the anti-climax of all anti-climaxes of the Survivor franchise EVER lol!... cheers.

The endurance challenge is for Immunity between the final 3. Jericho would win it easily....

I am hoping the two goats (Michelle and Peter) are the next two out.

Shouldn't be in the final 4 in the first place.

A bit of a meh episode tonight. Though I do hope the four remaining contestants were listening to what Annalise had to say about owning your game play at the final tribal council.

Jericho's question to, and elimination of, Tessa was masterful, and proves that he *is* one of the power players of this season.
He was testing whether Tessa was loyal to Peter, and by naming Tara as a weaker player when it is CLEARLY Peter, she proved his suspicions.

Jericho's question to, and elimination of, Tessa was masterful, and proves that he *is* one of the power players of this season.
He was testing whether Tessa was loyal to Peter, and by naming Tara as a weaker player when it is CLEARLY Peter, she proved his suspicions.
I have to confess I completely tuned out during TC. Need to watch again.

Back