Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 24 Discussion

Number of crab shots tonight

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So we can infer from the fact that Jericho has interrogated all of Peter's alliance members he wants/thinks he'll be in a F2 with Peter.

That was not my thinking when I made my tips this week as I thought he'd prefer to go up against Tara. Could be interesting when it comes to Tuesday's 'immunity' challenge.

As an aside on this. If Jericho asked questions of all the jury and we only got to see these three it could be a foreshadowing edit for Jericho & Peter F2.

...and... it's bye bye... Tessa!... lol!... I love their reactions as if she's going to a guillotine to be beheaded lol!... SHE'S JUST GOING HOME FFS!... lol!... cheers.

What! How rude!

...it was only our son and our grandson so I quickly ran out into the loungeroom and said... "my show is on and you just know that I'm going back to my keyboard don't you?"... lol!... hence it being only a short break!... (I've told them the rules before now so they both underdstood)... how double dare they interrupt my show!... lol!... cheers.

...bwahahahaha!... how are they going to be able to pad THAT show out when Tara will only last about 7.25 seconds on the endurance challenge?... lol!... cheers.

LOL omg

I just realised that we knew what the final challenge is and I still picked Tara to win! What an idiot!!! But also I was counting on them catching on to Jeri tomorrow and kicking him off but eh I don't necessarily WANT that to happen but xD

...bwahahahaha!... how are they going to be able to pad THAT show out when Tara will only last about 7.25 seconds on the endurance challenge?... lol!... cheers.
That's hilarious. Imagine the final endurance challenge with Michelle, Tara and Jericho. 5 minutes later, it's all done and dusted.

LOL omg

I just realised that we knew what the final challenge is and I still picked Tara to win! What an idiot!!!
bahahahahaha

sorry[DOUBLEPOST=1507456903][/DOUBLEPOST]
I assume there will be no rewards challenge tomorrow with the family visits?
Yeah I didn't think there would be, but put it in the tipping just in case.

...the only way that the endurance challenge will last longer than 7.25 seconds is if it's Jericho and Peter as the final 2 for sure... otherwise the final challenge will be a definite dud... the anti-climax of all anti-climaxes of the Survivor franchise EVER lol!... cheers.

Back