Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 6 Discussion

If you won't play the game, you might as well go. Glad the others saw that too. Randomly picking your vote, and telling others of your shitty "strategy" is Survivor suicide 101.

Some of the conversations we had to sit through tonight were straight up boring. It wasn't a great episode.

LaPaglia is asking too many questions that are NEVER gonna be answered truthfully. There is so much avoidance and fence sitting happening in every tribal council.

...aaaaaaaaaaaaw!... poor El'Coopo!... her boy got evicted tonight... my condolences my sweet... cheers.

Australian Survivor ‏@Survivor_AU 51m51 minutes ago
Welcome to tribal Council with VAVAU.
1f525.png
1f4dc.png
Who would you send home? #SurvivorAU

CrgMZsiWgAAxZaS.jpg

It is awesome they keep voting out guys, unlike sexist USA where it the opposite, I think it shows a cultural difference.
We may be sexist in many ways, but I think these Aussies are being kind of gender blind/neutral, and that is how we behave in general life...regardless of all the inequalities we kind of aren't very sex segregated.
I will always remember how shocked my USA friends and forum chatters were with our 1st BB, how none of those young people even gave gender segregated bedrooms a thought, how comfortable we are living together was odd to them back then...and how odd I thought they were.

It is awesome they keep voting out guys, unlike sexist USA where it the opposite, I think it shows a cultural difference.
We may be sexist in many ways, but I think these Aussies are being kind of gender blind/neutral, and that is how we behave in general life...regardless of all the inequalities we kind of aren't very sex segregated.
I will always remember how shocked my USA friends and forum chatters were with our 1st BB, how none of those young people even gave gender segregated bedrooms a thought, how comfortable we are living together was odd to them back then...and how odd I thought they were.
I don't agree with your assessment of the US versions tactics. There have been dominant female seasons as well as male ones. Comes down to gameplaying, social skills, alliances, luck.

Sure but there aren't any McFearsons, Maygans or Meggans on Survivor... just a Creg, er, Craig :)
That as may be, but I was stating facts about the silly way Americans pronounce things. If there were intruders, there could be those names.

Just finished watching. Before I read all the comments, I'll just say that it wasn't as exciting an episode as usual, and a lot of the stuff leading up to tribal council was a bit meandering, but tribal was exciting and the result was probably for the best for the tribe. Barry was a great man but his refusal to commit and decision to vote randomly is Survivor suicide. (I guess he's the one who voted for Sue, the vote that wasn't shown).
I'm pleased that all my faves survived - Sam, Conner, Craig and Sue.

When the girls were plotting against Rohan while he did the fishing, I was sure that their comments about him not being able to hear them, and his reaction indicating that he had, was gonna come back to bite them. Then it all fizzled out and we didn't see that tribe again. I wonder if it's a thread that will resume later.

Back