Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 6 Discussion

...picking someone from the hat is so pathetic... no matter how hard you work for your team you could be voted out by chance and not your worth?... that is so gutless!... Barry needs to go for that reason alone in my books... cheers.

...picking someone from the hat is so pathetic... no matter how hard you work for your team you could be voted out by chance and not your worth?... that is so gutless!... Barry needs to go for that reason alone in my books... cheers.
I don't think he meant literally, shame on him if he did, I think the was meaning he would not vote solidly with any alliance, he'd play it tribal by tribal. Or not

I don't think he meant literally, shame on him if he did, I think the was meaning he would not vote solidly with any alliance, he'd play it tribal by tribal. Or not

...possibly... but him not wanting to get involved in alliances and politics of Survivor shows his stupidity in this show... he is bound to be ousted early for it... cheers.

I feel like every time a tribe goes to council LaPaglia does a big old shit all over someones alliance with his questions. And I still don't know if it's a good or a bad thing?

I guess it's kinda the contestants fault for shooting themselves in their foot with their answers?

I feel like every time a tribe goes to council LaPaglia does a big old shit all over someones alliance with his questions. And I still don't know if it's a good or a bad thing.

I guess it's kinda the contestants fault for shooting themselves in their foot with their answers.
That's the whole reason it was done.

Asks for the idol? Hmmm....

Back