Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 6 Discussion

Yeah

I feel like every time a tribe goes to council LaPaglia does a big old shit all over someones alliance with his questions. And I still don't know if it's a good or a bad thing?

I guess it's kinda the contestants fault for shooting themselves in their foot with their answers?

It is a good thing, sorts out fools.
Masters of this game, are tribal masters along with the other winning stuff. It is an art. And great to watch, they give nothing away and squirrel away info

Survivor involves using your brain to think about what is happening. Watching people shop for $500 cushions is easy. Most people don't want to use their brains.
But the block is about building and planning and taskmastering and delegating. But mostly about building.
20150514_Block_Suzi-and_Voni_00011.jpg

Isnt it:D

I feel like every time a tribe goes to council LaPaglia does a big old shit all over someones alliance with his questions. And I still don't know if it's a good or a bad thing?

I guess it's kinda the contestants fault for shooting themselves in their foot with their answers?
I like how the host always brings out the loose tongues and they drop their guards in many respects.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Not my KATE possibly getting medivaced.

:inpain::nailbiting::blackeye:
Dr LaPaglia to the rescue. Like Rob Sitch, he is a qualified doctor, which I presume you already know.

The contestants are definitely shooting themselves in the foot by talking about alliances.

Back