Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 24

Does any of them deserve to win this season?…

• Total voters
…“Mark… what’s going through your head at the moment?”… asks The Pags… Tweety birds going around and around I imagine… aw fuck!… they all voted for him to win it!… those complete fuckheads!!!!!… well… I won’t be watching this fucking show anymore next year… this shit show has definitely ‘jumped the shark’ now… nite all… thanks for participating… sleep tight… cheers.

AAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!

Such a painful result.
Once they wasted their chance to eliminate Gronk before the final three, I knew it was all over.

So Gronk received every vote on the jury.
That's ten people who chose to reward toxic masculinity as the basis for winning Survivor.

I love how they changed the narrative so that it's now fact that Gronkess willingly sacrificed herself for Gronk because they are one person.

Shay's final pitch was weak and without substance, and Chrissy's tried to pull at the heartstrings as expected.
Gronk put his case forward well, but it doesn't change the fact that he is a total bullshit artist and NOT A GOOD PERSON.

Bleugh. I almost fastforwarded the ep, but slogged through to the inevitable end. Good old editors scrambled for some final hour likeability for Gronk! Too little, too late, guys.

I liked how they finished with his giant Mt Rushmore carving head.

Also, well done Charters Towers, for beautiful and changing landscape. Well done cinematographers. Well done challenge builders.

So was expected. Pretty sure that the results got leaked as there was a guy on survivor rankings site that pretty much knew the order right up to Gronk winning.

Sav, you mentioned Sportsbet earlier, was it Gronk with the massive bets behind him? Total leaks there!!

They didn’t seem to film 3 different endings their either. If you want to find out who wins the info is out there, & you can earn cash from this info. Really shitty thing we got going here with these prerecorded shows tbh.

So MAFS wraps up tonight too? Why are the schedules so alike on two different tv stations and two completely different shows? It’s rather ridiculous really. Massive scheduling mistake there.

I still can't believe the Gronks bamboozled the entire jury.
Gronkess certainly is something else, to be able to go from being hated to swaying everyone to vote for Gronk.
I'm particularly disappointed in Jesse and Jordie.
The Gronks ruined their entire game, made fools of them and gaslighted Jordie, and not in a friendly way either.
I knew the jury had swayed after seeing that loved-up photo the other day, with them holding/hugging Gronkess.
There would be absolutely no forgiveness or reward from me.

…I’m really disgusted that the Gronks won this because they are being rewarded for inexcusable bad behaviour what with Gronks ‘intimidating SAS soldier’ references all the time and talking about it being a ‘battleground’ all of the time… talking about ‘killing’ etc… constantly subtly ’reminding’ people that he is a ’trained in warfare’ type of person… this could partly explain as to why few people went up against him… they were intimidated by his ex background… some people are ‘afraid’ of people like that… then you have his other toxic lying cheating idol stealing bitch half that obviously has the gift of the gab when it comes to persuasion… they are a completely vile and disgusting couple that should be totally ashamed of collecting the prize money… but for that to happen… they both need to have scruples and honour… completely lacking in this vile pair of detestable people… they must’ve needed the money real bad to behave like that…

…the other pathetic moronic sheep DESERVED to lose because they are all so fucking completely stupid… (don’t even get me started on Chrissy and Dave)… THEY ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN… they are responsible for the Gronks pocketing the prize money… THEY DESERVED TO LOSE!… never before have I seen a bunch of fucking stupid moronic fuckheads that had countless opportunities to be able to get rid of the Gronks on so many occasions… but their collective fuckwittedness failed to do that… they should actively be completely embarrassed and humiliated by their ridiculous fuckeduppiness… their lack of a brain cell between the lot of them…

…then we have the Producers and Editors of the show…they have managed to completely destroy this once great show as others have completely destroyed the once great ‘Big Brother‘… their manipulation so that the Gronks conveniently ’acquired’ idols… various ‘twists’ that aided them… always keeping the Gronks in the limelight so that they got maximum exposure on air all the time etc… they should mever be allowed to Produce or Edit a show again… in fact… they should be publicly flogged for presenting this total clusterfuck shitfest to us in the first place…

…I can’t see me ever watching this shit-arsed fuckfested shite again next year or ever within the foreseeable future… as you can probably tell… I’m a tad bit ‘disenchanted‘ and miffed with the poor pathetic excuse for ‘entertainment’… it makes me sick to my stomach… one day I’m going to have a rant about this… cheers. 🤬😡🥵🤯🤮

Last edited:
You can't blame the Gronks, they were just blessed they morons were cast along side of them.

Like seriously, Chrissy thought I will get taken to the final & blitz them. Mark thought, I will be in the final with a moron who did stuff all.

To be truthful with who was in the final, I would have voted for Mark. Because he convinced the others keep him in & vote out the others.

Yes it was a shit series, we could see who was going to win ages ago.

Shay completely blew it with the jury - thought she'd give a much better speech than that. Chrissie actually did much better than I thought and she won me over, but then as it was anyone but Gronk that wasn't difficult. The worst thing about this result is now not only do I hate them pair but I hate every member of the jury for voting for them too. He even kept telling them that a vote for him was also a vote for her too and they still did it.

Ultimately it came down to Jessie and Jordie's ego - passing off lying cheating thieving as a game winning move made them feel more important and central to events so they rewarded it rather than punished it. And now they come out of the season being hated rather than the best of a bad bunch.

Chrissie actually did much better than I thought and she won me over, but then as it was anyone but Gronk that wasn't difficult.

She had plenty of time to think about what she would say during the game. As she did stuff all, apart from saying I have no idea what I am doing.

We knew what you were doing you dumb cow, you were handing the Gronks $500,000

Yep, Gronk totally played to Jordie's ego in making him feel like he was Gronk's nemesis, and it made Jordie feel important rather than foolish, hence the vote.

I'm particularly disappointed in Khanh. The Gronks are so not his kind of people, yet he was as seduced by them as everyone else.

I wish Sandra had made the jury. She was the one person capable of eliminating the Gronks.
And if she had gotten to the finale she'd have taken Dave and Chrissy and blitzed that too.
I bet she watched it and came to the conclusion that Aussies don't know how to play Survivor.

Back