Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 24

Does any of them deserve to win this season?…

• Total voters
…the best part of this show tonight will be watching the Gronks justifying their behaviour to the jury… cheers.

Yay Shay won, wouldn't it be just excellent if she voted well they all voted to have gronk out then we don't have to listen to his shitt but then again I want to hear him get crucified by the jury

…by the way everybody… it’s multiple choice in the Poll tonight if anyone is interested… cheers.

…Chrissy is so obediant towards Gronk so she will definately be voting for Josh like an obedient little puppy… cheers.

…Chrissy is so fucking stupid… I reckon that Gronk will turn on her as soon as he can… cheers.

I actually would like them to go ahead with their plan and blindside Chrissy so that she finally gets what she deserves she's blindly followed their lead and being told what to do and done everything she's been told to do for so long and I want to see her royally fuk this up..

I want to see the look on her face when she realises that both of them her both, supposedly, best buddies turn on her...

And the sad part about this is that if they do exactly this and they both fuck her up she will still vote Josh for the win, cos she's such a fuk wit...

Back