Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 24

Does any of them deserve to win this season?…

• Total voters
…Chrissy now spouting on about ?????… fucked if I know… just give the win to Shay already will ya?… cheers.

…if they give this to either Gronk or Chrissy the jury should be shot… Shay deserves to win this on the amount of challenges that she has won alone methinks!… she has definitely ‘outlasted‘ them in so many challenges that’s for sure… cheers.

…why doesn’t somebody on the jury just come right out and say to Gronk “how do you justify what you and Gronkess did to obtain Jesse’s idol by lying and cheating and stealing the idol and then boast about it ‘being the greatest move in Survivor history’?”… cheers.

All Chrissy needed to say to Josh was “you would have beaten me in the jury” end of question.

As if Sam would vote anyone but mark. Don’t even try to pretend.

Wtf I hate Jesse now, what a tosspot, I reckon Sam gave him a blowjob at the Villa in return for asking Mark a leading question

Wtf I hate Jesse now, what a tosspot, I reckon Sam gave him a blowjob at the Villa in return for asking Mark a leading question
…what a complete fuck stick is Jesse… Gronkess probably offered an ‘SAS anal intrusion’ by Gronk when they get out too…the little twerp… cheers.

These family things are so f****** stupid they never go as planned.

The one rule in television is never work with kids and animals and you can see why it's so painful to watch

Shay doesn't have any kids so to make television more painful she dry humps whoever the f*** this is ....... boring

…just tell us the winner already will ya?… I’m sick of this shit… stop torturing us… end this shit now!… cheers.

Back