Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 24

Does any of them deserve to win this season?…

• Total voters
….blah blah blah time… let’s hope that the Gronks suffer through this big time… what?… another show tomorrow night?… fuck it!… 🤬😡🥵… cheers.

…I was hoping that shit was over tonight… why torture us further?… why?… cheers.

…the way that the Gronks have lied… cheated and stolen throughout this season… they must be hard up for the cash or something?… cheers.

… thanks for your participation folks… nite all… sleep tight… make sure that you don’t dream of Gronk winning… lol!… cheers.

Damn I wanted to see her face when she realised they both turned on her.

I wonder if she realises the Josh wrote her name down that'll piss her off 😁

please Mark tell her that you voted for Josh and Josh voted for Chrissy

… thanks for your participation folks… nite all… sleep tight… make sure that you don’t dream of Gronk winning… lol!… cheers.
Oh no. It hasn’t finished sticky. Come back!

I wonder if any other viewers are going to make the same mistake with Jonathon saying “tomorrow night” I wonder if they planned a live finale when they filmed.

No I think it’s tomorrow night in their time. But tonight is the last episode for us.
…huh?… aaaaah!… it’s still going lol!… I must have caught ‘Chrissy-itis’ and lost a few more brain cells lol!… thanks for putting me straight bleachy my friend lol!… cheers.

not even a sob story makes me feel like Mark should win.

…he was probably clenching his arse cheeks really hard together to the point of causing immense pain to make those crocodile tears to come out (probably an old SAS trick)… cheers.

Shay has to play the card that this is not money for a family this is this is for the win the winner of the Survivor competition, don't just give the money to someone because they've got a family.

but I bet she won't say that, she will just say how fabulous she was & i dont know if that'll beat Mark you can't really back Chrissy for the win cause the only thing that she's got going is her social play, that's all she's done, just the social game she's s*** everything else

…thank fuck that I don’t have to think of another Poll for tomorrow night… I never realised just how hard they would be to make up all of the time lol!… cheers.

…Gronk spinning complete drivel out of his dirty filthy mouth at the moment… no matter what shit comes out of his mouth justifies what he and Gronkess did… cheers.

…Shay presented quite a good speech to be honest with half of the amount of words Gronk used… cheers.

Back