Skip to main content

Are we seriously getting no live updates at all this year?

Probably because other housemates went into the house last night in real time but we won't see them until tonight's 'live' show maybe? Will ruin all their world first surprises and stuff. Or something.
Last year they had blurred out faces for a little bit. Fingers crossed!

Im just going with they'll start tomorrow, I can't think like there will be none at all because I'd probably burn that theme park to the ground.

Probably because other housemates went into the house last night in real time but we won't see them until tonight's 'live' show maybe? Will ruin all their world first surprises and stuff. Or something.
Gosh you're positive, I will try and be a little more so.

Gosh you're positive, I will try and be a little more so.

haha it's called wishful thinking!
Just like I told myself I wasn't going to make snap judgments on the housemates this year so I've kept my fingers from typing all last night :p.

Last edited:
Very few people seem to have noticed yet. Either that, or somehow people just don't give a s**t anymore and will take whatever NONE dishes out.

Alex & Co really have done a great job of pulling the wool over the sheeps' eyes.
tumblr_inline_mp9if1r1UH1qz4rgp.gif

haha it's called wishful thinking!
Just like I told myself I wasn't going to make snap judgments on the housemates this year so I've kept my fingers from typing all last night haha.
Maybe the power of wishful thinking will make it come true lol. I can't see how they think no live feeds will work. That's absurd to me.

I agree about the snap judgements. It's not fair to make a call based on a barely there introduction and no time to see the hm's all together. I will reserve my opinions until I see more of them too. Fingers crossed they will be an entertaining bunch

DAY 2 - 8-50AM

Big Brother reminds the Housemates that he only needs them to be 'real' for the 20 minutes of footage for the pre-recorded "live in front of a studio audience"which will go to air later tonight.

He instructs Priya & Katie to return to their secluded room and tells the remaining housemates to act as if they're not aware of them.

Meanwhile, the other housemates rehearse their arguments for the day's filming. Jake asks for more time to remember his lines.

Big Brother warns housemates that they must not allude to the fact that this year's big brother is pre-recorded days in advance and reminds them of their Non Disclosure Agreements. Dion expresses concern that he can't remember his character's chronological development.

Suddenly in the backyard, a pink elephant flies past the cameras, but nobody is watching.

DAY 2 - 8-50AM

Big Brother reminds the Housemates that he only needs them to be 'real' for the 20 minutes of footage for the pre-recorded "live in front of a studio audience"which will go to air later tonight.

He instructs Priya & Katie to return to their secluded room and tells the remaining housemates to act as if they're not aware of them.

Meanwhile, the other housemates rehearse their arguments for the day's filming. Jake asks for more time to remember his lines.

Big Brother warns housemates that they must not allude to the fact that this year's big brother is pre-recorded days in advance and reminds them of their Non Disclosure Agreements. Dion expresses concern that he can't remember his character's chronological development.

Suddenly in the backyard, a pink elephant flies past the cameras, but nobody is watching.
And just like that, I'm happy again.

DAY 2 - 8-50AM

I wanna subscribe

No 8am kookaburra update :(

Yeah, not even those. :(

Yeah, last year they did do blurred faces and wouldn't name the housemates at the start so they wouldn't spoil us for their debut on TV, but they're not even doing that. :(

Well they might want to do something or the "Radar" on the website is pointless. The top person mentioned out of 12 people is Katie on wait for it!.......... 22 MENTIONS! I guess people would actually need to know anything to mention them anymore... what a joke!

Well they might want to do something or the "Radar" on the website is pointless. The top person mentioned out of 12 people is Katie on wait for it!.......... 22 MENTIONS! I guess people would actually need to know anything to mention them anymore... what a joke!
I believe that figure resets daily. The graph then shows the daily totals. But really? That's part of our great new experience???!!

Back