Skip to main content

Are we seriously getting no live updates at all this year?

Red my post, Im not suprise. I mean they have the cameras rolling 24/7 and they have males mucking around with the cameras around the clock... So whos watching it all for the thrill ride ? ONLY the editor room and in that room there could be 4 or 5 people working there.. So instead of just 4 or 5 people the aportunity for them to watch everything and the fans can't why not include WEBCAMS so the fans can also have the guts to watch big brother around the clock how they pleased. I mean this is just a waste of power... energy and a waste of time and job for the fellow camera guys.... AND YET only about 4 or 5 people cant watch the full aspect of big brother house all night and all day how they see it at the editors control room. But we can;t see nothing and all we expect to see are highlights the following night for big brother show nightly.... with of course plenty of editing and graphics ones again.....

Just look at that. Im not the bloody only one who thinks editing is as off as anything you can think off. Too much editing too much graphics makes big brother less feel alike.

Years ago 80% of all times the shows of evictions and galas was live. and we also had the aportunity to watch big brother web cams 24/7 even when you go off to bed. You can even had the aportunity to move the webcam left or right up or down in 2001. and also there was the uplate shows that lasted sometimes 2 hours or close to 3 hours at a time during the week. What more fun was that we also had interaction with the big brother itself.

Do you get all this with channel 9 big brother in 2014 ? considering it should of had all this by know since technology is handy for cried out loud.......

We talked briefly, and I do think a lot of it is out of his hands. He was genuinely frazzled.

Either way even if he was fibbing it's good for us to broaden the campaign and really smear some shit on the walls.

We talked briefly, and I do think a lot of it is out of his hands. He was genuinely frazzled.

Either way even if he was fibbing it's good for us to broaden the campaign and really smear some shit on the walls.
Did he say if there was any way we could convince them? Or if he's trying? or anything else?

Fair enough. We take the campaign to 9

You know what. I think the reason there is no feeds is because the actual site for the show (and all Nine shows) is run by JumpIn - ie Channel Nine. The reason the videos were up quick last year was because the crew at BBHQ were doing the uploads and twitter feeds because they had the website and social media independently from Channel Nine as the show has always had.
Nine must have pulled rank and that is what has got us in this situation.

I think we need to get onto Nine people (the ones Tim has listed) and also use that Feedback section on JumpIn and suggest/complain that they need to integrate live updates from the house.

Hey @Dann can you forward that email to me? [email protected]
Sorry I just got your email now, and I did read the thread I thought my image didn't attach and then I was like oh.. Sorry if I got you introuble.
Don't worry, the 'something big' I've been planning for a while which I mentioned in a thread a couple weeks ago will be a better send-off than anything the real BB will give us. ;)
I highly doubt you could do a better job single handedly, then the BBAU team together (this years specifically) ;)

Full transcript please !
MUST --- KNOW --- DETAIL ;)

Back