Skip to main content

2014 Today I ......

"Today I ..." did revisited a scuba dive with manta rays in Bora-Bora wot I did lscp/my bride last October on our honeymoon.

Here's a tiny bit of the time we spent underwater.

regarDS

Reactions: Tee
You must be in tip top shape pecan. After 30 mins of a moderately paced stroll I'm already huffing and puffing. :x3: :shamefully: I can only imagine in what sort of shape I'd be after 7 hrs. :wideyed:

Reactions: Jam
I wouldn't say I was in that great shape really, jogging would be a bit tougher. I was fine with the walk except for sore feet.

Today I wasted far too much time on a beautiful sunny Sunday worrying about tomorrow. I have to give a presentation at work. In front of the CEO. Kill me now. I am so crap at public speaking.

Take advice from The Brady Bunch many years ago. Imagine them all in their underwear.

Reactions: Jam
Today I woke up late after a long day yesterday and then up till 12 am because washing machine leaked and I had to clean all the water up,luckily it's by the door so most of it went outside.Hubby fixed the couch and I helped and next job is the washing machine..boring stuff

Home alone around midday on Sunday I started getting stabbing pain in my left kidney and lower back. I mean really stabbing! Shades of Julius Caesar stabbing pain. Then I got to see my lunch that I'd eaten a half hour before all over again. (Thankfully made it to the toilet on time!) Next I knew I'm waking up face down on the living room floor 30 minutes later...

The pain continues all afternoon and into the evening. I thought it was just a muscle cramp so sat watching TV with a hot water bottle behind me and some Panadol tablets, drinking lots of water. Around 6.00pm I again revisited the water I'd been drinking and that's when my wife said were off to the clinic!

Turns out I have a bladder/urinary tract infection and now I have at least 2 days off from work (yay!..?) and a course of antibiotics to take. Last night around 3.00am it hit me really hard, throwing up (doesn't help that these antibiotics have nausea as a side effect) and stabbing pains and again I keeled over on the toilet floor! When I woke up about 10 minutes later though it had mostly passed and I slept the rest of the night ok.

This morning it's just a small twinge so I'm rugged up in bed, drinking water to rehydrate and hoping for the best. Otherwise I feel fine. I just have a bit of a headache and a constant tingling feeling that I want to pee in my old fellow... which is annoying

Cheers
Sean

^ooer ! I wonder if gingerbeer might help ?

"today i ..." continued to fill in the spare hours between now and the big excitement wot is due to happen next week (the long awaited release of Bungie's "Destiny") by catching up with some more metubing.

The other week it was jetskis and manta rays (now deleted and replaced with 16:9 versions wot don't have stupid black bars around them), and today it was some lazy and relaxing inverted snorkeling around the "lagoonarium" @ the St Regis resort in Bora Bora.

anyhoo, yay, only around a week to go until countless folk will be turning their TVs into big screens for their xbones and PS4s etc and tuning out of all the crap that is on TV to instead ride on one of these:

regarDS

Reactions: Tee
"Today I ..." went for a virtual spin around Bora-Bora on a jetski while LSCP was busy falling asleep watching the first "Kick-Ass" movie.

The music from the movie seemed to fit well with the gopro footage from our honeymoon wot I was revisiting so I thought I'd meld some of it together and upload to youtube.

The results should automagically go live in the following link/embed about an hour from now ...

regarDS

Bora Bora, looks magnificent. I'd love to go there.

Back