Skip to main content

2014 Photoshop Thread

Thought I'd re-post mine that are scattered about the forum.

Meet Kingston - Alex's new Audition Police:
mountie-branson-alex-kingston-crop-resize-jpg.38777

Alex at auditions:
alexm-balerina-60-jpg.38933

Alex's "Deep Excavation":
alexm-deep-excavation-55-jpg.39531

EXCLUSIVE PICTURE !

There's a reason we haven't seen any new house build pics. Alex is STILL having fun demolishing the place.

am-wrecking-ball-66-jpg.39627

After a member was rickrolled by Alex:

It's Rick Alexey

rick-alexey-jpg.40273

...well howdy doody everyone!!!... so!!!!... here we are back in the Photoshop thread again!!!!.... I'm home!!!!... well... it all starts tomorrow night... 80 days and 80 nights of full-on Photoshopping!... it is one of my favourite fun times of the year for me... us being brutal and honest on how we see these poor victims going into the house lol!...

...but that's our quest... to show all facets of the housemates whether for good or bad... it's our duty... our designated role in life... we're here to serve the needs of our fellow posters within these forums... we're here to satisfy our members to the nth degree... I'm up for it!... and you... my fellow Photoshopees... are you up for it?... of course you are!!!... let's get them rolling out my fellow artisans!!!!... LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!... ... PHWAAAA!!!!!... rightio... the pep talk is over...

...this one is my first one for the year... it was inspired by my friend Madonna...

...in the '2014 house' thread some posters were talking about the new house and wondering what the 'glass cylinder' in the middle of the pool island was for... on this page...

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/2014-house.51000/page-53#post-1900222

...theories abounded... some thought that it was a wind booth to blow money up and around the housemate like in the BBUK house this year but noted that it didn't have a top on to be able to do that... some said that it couldn't be a soundproof booth either for the same reason... they couldn't fathom it out because... it wasn't finished yet!!!!... Madonna suggested this...

Right under your post there was an ad with a picture of a blender. Noow that would be a twist.

...well... since then... THEY HAVE FINISHED IT!!!!... they've put the top on at last!!!... and guess what?... I think that Madonna is dead right!... here is the latest just-released photo from the house......it's there all right!!!!... lol!...good call Madonna!!!!!...

THE BLEND-A-TRON.jpg

...I couldn't resist this... it just seemed... so right!!!!... lol!... it's good to be here again peoples... I'm all primed up to go for it... thanks for starting the thread up again up-all-night... good to see you again my friend!... actually... it's good to see ALL of my fellow Photoshopees again!!!... roll on Big Brother tomorrow night!... let the Magical mystery Tour begin!!!!!... cheers.

...well howdy doody everyone!!!... so!!!!... here we are back in the Photoshop thread again!!!!.... I'm home!!!!... well... it all starts tomorrow night... 80 days and 80 nights of full-on Photoshopping!... it is one of my favourite fun times of the year for me... us being brutal and honest on how we see these poor victims going into the house lol!...

...but that's our quest... to show all facets of the housemates whether for good or bad... it's our duty... our designated role in life... we're here to serve the needs of our fellow posters within these forums... we're here to satisfy our members to the nth degree... I'm up for it!... and you... my fellow Photoshopees... are you up for it?... of course you are!!!... let's get them rolling out my fellow artisans!!!!... LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!... ... PHWAAAA!!!!!... rightio... the pep talk is over...

...this one is my first one for the year... it was inspired by my friend Madonna...

...in the '2014 house' thread some posters were talking about the new house and wondering what the 'glass cylinder' in the middle of the pool island was for... on this page...

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/2014-house.51000/page-53#post-1900222

...theories abounded... some thought that it was a wind booth to blow money up and around the housemate like in the BBUK house this year but noted that it didn't have a top on to be able to do that... some said that it couldn't be a soundproof booth either for the same reason... they couldn't fathom it out because... it wasn't finished yet!!!!... Madonna suggested this...

...well... since then... THEY HAVE FINISHED IT!!!!... they've put the top on at last!!!... and guess what?... I think that Madonna is dead right!... here is the latest just-released photo from the house......it's there all right!!!!... lol!...good call Madonna!!!!!...

View attachment 41155

...I couldn't resist this... it just seemed... so right!!!!... lol!... it's good to be here again peoples... I'm all primed up to go for it... thanks for starting the thread up again up-all-night... good to see you again my friend!... actually... it's good to see ALL of my fellow Photoshopees again!!!... roll on Big Brother tomorrow night!... let the Magical mystery Tour begin!!!!!... cheers.

lmfao YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS

It's startin' to get a little bit stormy as I parachute my way down into the Big Brother house.

Brice_in_Storm.png

This is actually my second attempt in about 13 years, back in 2001 it didn't work out so well

BB01_Parachute_Brice.png

...hahaha!.. that's so funny miamiBRICE!!!... especially the second one lol!...

Welcome back cleverpants!

...hello you beautiful crazy lady!!!!... do you still love me?... I still love you my sweet Trala!!!!... it's great to see you again!!!!!...

...I'm really hoping that this years Big Brother isn't going to be a fizzzler!!!!!... I would really hate to see that... hence this image... cheers.

STORM IN A TEACUP.jpg

...hahaha!.. that's so funny miamiBRICE!!!... especially the second one lol!...

...hello you beautiful crazy lady!!!!... do you still love me?... I still love you my sweet Trala!!!!... it's great to see you again!!!!!...

...I'm really hoping that this years Big Brother isn't going to be a fizzzler!!!!!... I would really hate to see that... hence this image... cheers.

View attachment 41172
You are in super form Mr Stickyfingers :artist: It is so good to be in my favorite thread again.

My life is once again on stand by, for 3 months. :)

ps: My legs are not moving anymore???

Hi there lovely l.a.r.a. Nice to see you back :)
Oh thank you. Nice to see you too again. It is like coming back in our little family, I love it :kiss:

Scary too, already I am here reading the forum, no more tv, no more going to bed when I am suppose to, lol. Aie aie aie! :joyful:

Back