Skip to main content

2014 House...

Can you get into it without going through the pool? I can't work out another way but swim!
I don't think its the full circle/tube that I thought it was at first ... keep squinting at the photos but its not helping!

I don't think its the full circle/tube that I thought it was at first ... keep squinting at the photos but its not helping!
ok so I tweeted Tim and he said its a cylinder ... can't see them spewing confetti out of it so close to the pool (too difficult to clean up)
maybe its got lights and lasers for party time ...

OR its for a brand new "Beam Me Up Big Brother" eviction time ritual!!

oh yessss you've been evicted - please enter the Eviction Tube ... and whoooooooooooooskha ... out they are sucked!

(yep Friday afternoon in the office and I'm counting it down!!!) lol

Yard area actually looked kind of small in the tim video. Probably just the type of lens used and not really seeing the lawn area.

BBAU Topics ‏@BBAU13Topics 59m
What could this be? pic.twitter.com/71dUpzFJ0e

could it be a mini trampoline? the clear cylinder to protect but also give a good view of the bouncing HM's in their swimmers/bikinis? lol
but then why not just use the black netting surround like normal:)
I'm fairly confident it's similar to the boxes they used in BBUK where Matthew's was lifted and Mark and Helen were sprayed with confetti. Something along those lines.

To me, it seems like its purpose is the same as one of the perspex BBUK chambers - a night of seclusion for one housemate away from all others (despite being able to see them all having a good time.)

Following BBUK's lead, whomever the public award as the Power Housemate would have the "ultimate power" to give out this punishment of sorts based on them only seeing a montage of housemate entrance packages (the footage the viewers see before they appear on stage).

Are they seriously going to make them sleep outside in the cold??

Wrong on so many levels. They really are leading to cancellation :/

Looks like a couple from the block had to renovate some part of the BB house. It's being shown on ACA tonight.
10646925_849378258405772_9117475970079233971_n.jpg

Looks like a couple from the block had to renovate some part of the BB house. It's being shown on ACA tonight.
10646925_849378258405772_9117475970079233971_n.jpg

I can see it now... The judges love their work but the general public wouldn't pay much for their room as shown in a previous episode.
Bad strategic move :/

BBUK had those glass lifts that they used a grand total of once, lets hope that this gas chamber gets more use.

Back