Skip to main content

2014 House...

I thought maybe they would have added it as a challenge in the actual show. seems weird to just do it for ACA what do they get out of it?[DOUBLEPOST=1409904214][/DOUBLEPOST]
There appear to be holes all around the base of the cylinder in a sinusoidal pattern:

View attachment 41084
could be like Ellen's "know or go?" the new eviction shute?

To me it looks like somebody is going to be sleeping outside thanks to the power housemate...
BAD IDEA but whatever I guess.

Earlier in this thread, in the magazine article (I think), there was a question about "Will you swim under the dome?" - so I'm thinking they're referring to that thing.

Gotta say, the houses have improved ALOT since the move to 9. Looks like they've spent alot of money on the renovations .....

The house looks fantastic, the best it has in years!

The outside looks amazing!
It really doesn't look like the pAst two houses at all, they have done well with the space and options they have.
Will be interesting to see how the HMS use the space,

I "think" the tube, will be used to reward or punish HMS as choosen by the power HM, or even BB.
If you look at the grass on the inside, looks like their is a trapdoor.

Stairs, they will lead to a hidden room, they won't be the eviction ones

what a useless story! they really missed the boat on the potential of having a Block type series dedicated to building the Big Brother house.

what a useless story! they really missed the boat on the potential of having a Block type series dedicated to building the Big Brother house.
Yeah that was completely pointless apart from the obvious product plugs (lighting/tile shops)

The only thing revealed was that the annexe is a "sanctuary" of some sort, which is not really a surprise.

I would love a season of the block where they worked on a BB house, but could they spin out the build long enough to last a full season, plus there is the issues with leaking of concept and ideas before lockdown.

that plastic cylinder is for the unlucky housemate (possibly their partner) to spend the night in on the first night. just like matthew on BBUK. or, maybe for something else. but im banking on a plastic prison chosen by the power housemate.

Looks like a couple from the block had to renovate some part of the BB house. It's being shown on ACA tonight.
10646925_849378258405772_9117475970079233971_n.jpg

Why just these two? I saw someone on FB saying it was because they are the winners of the Block

Why just these two? I saw someone on FB saying it was because they are the winners of the Block

Probably because they are from the Goldie. I suspect they may have been visiting their kids and they took advantage of the potential cross promo.

That would be quite the premonition considering they haven't had the auctions yet ergo there is no winner at this point.

The winner has not been decided yet, the winner of the block is whoever makes the most profit at Auction. I could not tell you why this couple was picked, producers favourites?

Back