Skip to main content

2014 House...

BB House Laundry.
Not sure of the Washing Machine brand :) Appears they could be coin operated!

320570-683d2872-331f-11e4-b925-f4810cf84ea5.jpg

http://resources2.news.com.au/.jpg

Well whoever it was was right about that space being the laundry!

Some of us can't see these videos. Can someone please repost here. Thanks
They're totally not worth it. I just had a look and it's the exact same House promo with the Block judges, except literally 3 seconds of new footage of one of the judges pointing to either the Treehouse or the pool (which are off-screen, mind you!) and saying something like "wow". And that's it.

They're totally not worth it. I just had a look and it's the exact same House promo with the Block judges, except literally 3 seconds of new footage of one of the judges pointing to either the Treehouse or the pool (which are off-screen, mind you!) and saying something like "wow". And that's it.
Yeah, I did like the original promo with The Block judges but re-releasing it like 5 times with just a different end to it is just ruining it.

@dryyden If it were me I'd have limited it to like 2-3 times max. Maybe a general teaser, then a more revealing yard promo (all new angles) and a more revealing 'inside the house' promo (all new angles).

Not too keen on the lounge room from what I've seen so far... and yet again looks like no natural light is coming through which is incredibly annoying and deceiving especially with manipulating the editing :-(

Back