Skip to main content

2014 House...

I really think they should have done an LED back drop.

Imagine if there were animated clouds in the sky slowly moving, as a general wallpaper. But then have a stormy sky or animated lightning bolts appearing behind a HM in the DR whenever they use a Power or something. It would have been so much more effective!

I really think they should have done an LED back drop.

Imagine if there were animated clouds in the sky slowly moving, as a general wallpaper. But then have a stormy sky or animated lightning bolts appearing behind a HM in the DR whenever they use a Power or something. It would have been so much more effective!
Yeah but the problem with using LEDs on camera is that they are very hared to work with especially when the camera is close to them. Take a look at the 2008 finale for example. The on-stage crowd seating areas were replaced with LED screens and it just looked awful close-up.

I'm actually hoping one of two things.

1. The lighting in the diary room will be much more subdued which should help
2. The diary room & chair we've seen is a stand-in for the real thing.

I doubt it's a stand-in, but I was looking at the pics and I also definitely hope the actual room will have different lighting or something. There is something very off about the room in all these pics that makes it look terrible, I'm just hoping it doesn't look as transparent on TV.

To me it looks like a portion of the wallpaper has been ripped off the wall behind the chair, to the far right... Perhaps they've changed their mind about it... Or perhaps not. :conf:

To me it looks like a portion of the wallpaper has been ripped off the wall behind the chair, to the far right... Perhaps they've changed their mind about it... Or perhaps not. :conf:
Yeah, I noticed that big patch of white to the right as well.

I suspect they're using the same wall paper printer they used last year.

Maybe, they got all that done and the printer broke down, or, they looked at the room and decided that it needed something different, as you say.

My theories for that are that their still painting/wallpapering it or there's a mirror going to be put there. Unfortunately I can't see them redoing it.

I'm actually hoping one of two things.

1. The lighting in the diary room will be much more subdued which should help
2. The diary room & chair we've seen is a stand-in for the real thing.

I agree the lighting is way to bright, especially on the backdrop so hopefully they fix that up soon.

Yeah, I noticed that big patch of white to the right as well.

I suspect they're using the same wall paper printer they used last year.

Maybe, they got all that done and the printer broke down, or, they looked at the room and decided that it needed something different, as you say.
They didn't use wallpaper in the DR last year.

They didn't use wallpaper in the DR last year.
No, but last year there was a company in QLD who took delivery of a gigantic printer that could print out special large format prints for BigBrother AU to make rooms change very quickly by using these printed wall papers.

The company was spruiking how they were doing it for BBAU.

And I DID say "wall-paper PRINTER" :rolleyes:

No, but last year there was a company in QLD who took delivery of a gigantic printer that could print out special large format prints for BigBrother AU to make rooms change very quickly by using these printed wall papers.

Sorry I thought you meant the DR, my bad..... carry on.

I've always wondered how they managed to do that so fast, I guess I just found out. Thanks. :)

They have a 5 or less days to change it ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1409746140][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh I also think it'd be cool with the backdrop you're all saying, it could even change green for nominations ;)

I think they also use WallArt Wall Décor panels in the house.

Research here is so detailed. What brand toilet paper do they use in the BBAU house this year?
I did a few hours of googling on this, and I have narrowed it down to two possible paper options.

There might be a hypoallergenic choice for those who suffer with rectal irritation from perfumed toilet paper, and there might be a perfumed option, and maybe even an added feminine spray for the stinkier scrotum/minge.

Ultimately I won't know exactly which choices the producers have gone with until I can get a screen shot of the toilet once the show starts, but until then, just know I am doing my best to find out.

BB House Laundry.
Not sure of the Washing Machine brand :) Appears they could be coin operated!

320570-683d2872-331f-11e4-b925-f4810cf84ea5.jpg

http://resources2.news.com.au/.jpg

Back