Skip to main content

2014 Photoshop Thread

...thanks for the welcome back l.a.r.a and everyone else... this is going to be a fun ride so be prepared for 80 days and 80 nights of whimsical mayhem!... lol!... cheers.
I am :) but now I have to go to bed :sleep: but it is hard to stop reading :unsure:

I'm really looking forward to all the great photos from here this year. @Mr Stickyfingers I loved your caricatures that you did of the bbuk HMs are you planning on doing them for the Aussie HMs?

I'm really looking forward to all the great photos from here this year. @Mr Stickyfingers I loved your caricatures that you did of the bbuk HMs are you planning on doing them for the Aussie HMs?

...oh okay!... I must admit... I did appreciate that a few of you really liked them... being that they were my first ever attempts at doing caricatures and they got a good reception from you all... it thereby gives me the confidence to keep doing them... so yes Inigo... I will... thanks for liking them... I hope that I do the housemates justice for you lol!... cheers.

Thank you, and thank you for making me laugh first thing in the morning :woot:

It is good to be back and see you again :watching:

...hahaha!... I'm glad that you liked it madonna!... thanks again for the inspiration!!!... cheers.
Hi Mr Sticky!! Looking forward to more of your artwork this year!! :kiss: Even though they took my strut away you will always be the legend that made it happen! Hahahaha!!

Hi Mr Sticky!! Looking forward to more of your artwork this year!! :kiss: Even though they took my strut away you will always be the legend that made it happen! Hahahaha!!

...thanks Casper's mum... much appreciated... great to see you again sweetness!.... it's going to be fun methinks!... strutty cat should still work on your Avatar when we click on your name as mine does when you click on mine... Tim just hasn't managed to allow it back animated in the main forums yet but he said that he's working on it... so it's only a matter of time I'm guessing before the animated ones are back... I like the one that you have now though...

Am I on behind big brother? O_O Everyone is being too nice :confused: @Kingston where did you go? Anybody?:confused:

...it's just early days my friend lol!... don't worry... our crazy overseas freind Kingston is still hanging around!... it wouldn't be the same forums if he wasn't lolol!... how you doing mistercat?... aaaaaah!... it's good to be back in this thread!!!!!... cheers.

...it's just early days my friend lol!... don't worry... our crazy overseas freind Kingston is still hanging around!... it wouldn't be the same forums if he wasn't lolol!... how you doing mistercat?... aaaaaah!... it's good to be back in this thread!!!!!... cheers.
Lol everyone is too happy, and I'm alright :rolleyes:

Hahaha I logged in and I'm like 'Wtf is this, alerts?'
I've been busy being a grown up and chasing women so I'll have to catch up quicksmart before tonight.
I suspect no work will be done in the next few months!
Hope all is well with everybody!

Oh hi sis!

tumblr_liaoq2dbsS1qhxr17o1_400.gif

Back