Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Smart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strategic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sole Survivor

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
…ffs!… Simon is so fucking pathetic and stupid!… “I need to take control of this game”… talking as if he is of some importance in this game!… he’s nothing!… he’s an imbecile!… my god… he’s lucky that there’s a round knob on the end of his penis so that his hand does slip off and give him brain damage ffs!… he’s so fucking simple!… cheers.
I really love him, just like Hayley said he's like a puppy. He's so excited to play the game and just be there, even if he isn't amazing at it. I love his superfan side, I compelled understand how a RTV game could mean so much to someone. His instagram post about him winning the car (which is worth 3 years of salary to him) almost made me cry. He is getting such a bad edit from this show and the fan reception is not okay. Apparently death threats have come his way. He is such different person on his social media.

They come in with pre game alliances, George has all but admitted himself and Hayley did.
Yeah and to me, that’s an interesting dynamic. I’m not saying it’s good for the show or the game… I just personally find it interesting.

As I said. I don’t actually disagree. I think @Zcsund1234 said it better. I want a newbie season but I’m a sucker for all stars.

Yeah and to me, that’s an interesting dynamic. I’m not saying it’s good for the show or the game… I just personally find it interesting.

As I said. I don’t actually disagree. I think @Zcsund1234 said it better. I want a newbie season but I’m a sucker for all stars.
I get you. I do understand why people get annoyed seeing players recycled. But I am just as happy seeing players recycled tbh. I would not complain if there were returnee players every year. But if that was to be the case, there really should be two seasons a year. So at least one can be all newbies guaranteed. I personally think that strategy worked fine for the block years back. Open the year with a season consisting of returnees some way and then having all newbies in the later season at the end of the year. I do get how people may feel fatigued though, but then again, people don't HAVE to watch every single season if they don't want to.

I really love him, just like Hayley said he's like a puppy. He's so excited to play the game and just be there, even if he isn't amazing at it. I love his superfan side, I compelled understand how a RTV game could mean so much to someone. His instagram post about him winning the car (which is worth 3 years of salary to him) almost made me cry. He is getting such a bad edit from this show and the fan reception is not okay. Apparently death threats have come his way. He is such different person on his social media.
There was certainly an unlikeable side to his personality early game that I don’t think can be totally blamed on the edit.

However I have definitely come around to him. He is like a puppy. He’s cute in his love for the game. A bit of dumb luck has gotten him so far tho.

There was certainly an unlikeable side to his personality early game that I don’t think can be totally blamed on the edit.

However I have definitely come around to him. He is like a puppy. He’s cute in his love for the game. A bit of dumb luck has gotten him so far tho.
Of course he had some icky moments, but when you're hungry, wet and paranoid about the game, you're bound to have some iffy moments. All of them would. they just chose to focus on his more than others. I am sure Shonee had some shitty moments there too.

…all they need is for one of them to scoop up a crab in one of their buckets and they could cook it and have a free feed… cheers.

Hayley should have just taken the golden ticket to the end with George, got rid of him late and sat next to Gerry or Liz and won the game.

Of course he had some icky moments, but when you're hungry, wet and paranoid about the game, you're bound to have some iffy moments. All of them would. they just chose to focus on his more than others. I am sure Shonee had some shitty moments there too.
Oh yeah and let me say…. Other than the physical side, the biggest thing that would make me not want to play Survivor is the potential negative mental health impact. This game would have you so paranoid. You never know who to truly trust given that blindsides are always being attempted. I’d be so suspicious of every conversation I wasn’t involved in.

Oh yeah and let me say…. Other than the physical side, the biggest thing that would make me not want to play Survivor is the potential negative mental health impact. This game would have you so paranoid. You never know who to truly trust given that blindsides are always being attempted. I’d be so suspicious of every conversation I wasn’t involved in.
I've read so many stories of past US players saying they felt uncomfortable when loved ones would walk out of the room together, many said they feared people were talking about them. It would be so hard to shake off the paranoia after spending 47 days having to be aware of everyone conversing without you. You would be absolutely mentally fried by the end. I think it would be psychologically harder than what Big Brother used to be.

Back