Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strategic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sole Survivor

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
I hate them. They should be scrapped.
I accept them as part of the game now.

I will go one step further and say that I don’t even care if producers use twists at certain times to prevent a boring season of pagonging, I’m even ok with that. Even though I’m not fully subscribed to the conspiracy theories that they pick and choose when to use twists. I reckon season twists are more likely planned in advance.

I accept them as part of the game now.

I will go one step further and say that I don’t even care if producers use twists at certain times to prevent a boring season of pagonging, I’m even ok with that. Even though I’m not fully subscribed to the conspiracy theories that they pick and choose when to use twists. I reckon season twists are more likely planned in advance.
I concur. They are what they are. IMO, if you are gonna be okay with idols then you have to be okay with the non elims as well. Both assist in aiding the individual who receives the most votes, regardless of you look at it, it's essentially the person being saved plain and simple. If you survive along with these non elims then you haven't broken any rules. It would be better if they weren't there, or if the non eliminations were rather extended merge episodes or extended rewards. They are nothing new though, so complaining about them is futile.

Does anyone watch Talking Tribal? I always intend to, watch a couple then kind of forget about it

Back