Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Smart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strategic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sole Survivor

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Luke is more likeable and fun to watch no doubt. George has way more strategy tho.
I think both are overrated as players, George could probably "outwit" Luke, but I think Luke's social skills would help him more. I'd love to see the two go head to head, I don't think there's a clear answer to see who would beat who. Mix in the Golden god and we'd have a crazy show down.

I think both are overrated as players, George could probably "outwit" Luke, but I think Luke's social skills would help him more. I'd love to see the two go head to head, I don't think there's a clear answer to see who would beat who. Mix in the Golden god and we'd have a crazy show down.
Oh that would be amazing to watch.

…ffs!… Simon is so fucking pathetic and stupid!… “I need to take control of this game”… talking as if he is of some importance in this game!… he’s nothing!… he’s an imbecile!… my god… he’s lucky that there’s a round knob on the end of his penis so that his hand does slip off and give him brain damage ffs!… he’s so fucking simple!… cheers.

Back