Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Smart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strategic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sole Survivor

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
It’s funny that Twitter is overwhelmingly pro-George but there are so many anti-Georgers here who seem to loathe him on a visceral level! He is clearly playing the game very effectively And has sealed his place as a Survivor legend. At this stage, even if he loses, he has won in terms of being one of the all-time great players. I find it strange that so many people here resent him for doing what the other players are desperately trying to do, and that people forgive or even condone behaviour in other players that they condemn in George. For example, he was cornered into *agreeing* to evict Steve - remember it was Gerry’s call, and George wanted Flick gone but Shiz flipped at the last minute - he did not instigate that move, and was genuinely sorry about it. As for Simon, he’s been gunning for George since day one, but clearly has been unable to implement his plan so far - why should George cut him any slack? I get that some people’s personalities just grate on certain people, and George might be one of them, but credit where it’s due, he’s a great player. He lacks the charm of some of the game‘s other strategic players like David Genat or Shonee, but honestly, George hasn’t done anything anywhere near as deplorable as a lot of other moves, like when Sam stole Jesse’s idol, for instance, and Hayley is an outrageous liar if need be, to save her skin. But it’s all gameplay and if everyone was nice to each other, it would be really boring.

Yeah exactly. I think it was evident from Shonee’s edit that she wasn’t going to win. They would surely given us a lot more Shontent had she been the winner.

Also her Instagram after she had filmed the seadon seemed somewhat sullen and didn’t have that winner shine. Which I felt a little sad about.
I'm really left feeling a bit underwhelmed by her edit this time. Nothing of this is her fault, each time I saw her on screen I would smile and feel a burst of serotonin. She's so likeable. I'm not sure why they chose to not at least give us insight into her game, especially in the later pre-swap portion at villains beach. I think this time she was there for fun and knew as the only three time player she had no shot. She still did well and I am hoping she returns one day with more people playing multiple times so she can blend in a bit. But I'm okay with it, I have three whole seasons of her to watch!

I am hoping and praying my prediction of Liz taking out George as revenge ends up being correct.

I still think she is beyond overrated by the online community simply because she is Sandra's daughter. That is all she kind of is. I have never even been high on Sandra's gameplay, but Nina isn't even anything by comparison.
Nina is like high school level at this game. I wonder if she will be invited to the US seasons. I suspect she would improve over time. I felt like she was playing a good game on her first season but this one, she was completely blind. Not knowing Aussie stereotypes probably is something not in her favor though.

It’s kinda nice to hear that George and Hayley have held a true friendship outside the game.
On socials it seems MANY of the Brains vs Brawn members are friends. I can see the trio of Simon, Hayley and George being used to death by the casting team in future returnee seasons. They will probably be the Survivor equivalent of Drew, Tim and Tully. I can see other members of the BvB cast being brought back as well. It's a very interesting season with interesting dynamics between the cast.

…sorry… we had our daughter on the phone… when I told her that ‘Survivor’ was on… she said “shit sorry about that!” but being that she’s touring around Australia and she’s in Perth at the moment I cut her some slack lol!… who actually won the challenge?… cheers.

Nina's title of shit player is correct. Nina, the idol waster. Lol
If she played that idol right Hayley probably would have won.

Hayley, Simon, Sam, Shaun and Nina Top 5.. Hayley probably wins all the endurance challenges.

…sorry… we had our daughter on the phone… when I told her that ‘Survivor’ was on… she said “shit sorry about that!” but being that she’s touring around Australia and she’s in Perth at the moment I cut her some slack lol!… who actually won the challenge?… cheers.
Liz. She invited George and Nina. They are now the Jacuzzi Alliance.

It’s funny that Twitter is overwhelmingly pro-George but there are so many anti-Georgers here who seem to loathe him on a visceral level! He is clearly playing the game very effectively And has sealed his place as a Survivor legend. At this stage, even if he loses, he has won in terms of being one of the all-time great players. I find it strange that so many people here resent him for doing what the other players are desperately trying to do, and that people forgive or even condone behaviour in other players that they condemn in George. For example, he was cornered into *agreeing* to evict Steve - remember it was Gerry’s call, and George wanted Flick gone but Shiz flipped at the last minute - he did not instigate that move, and was genuinely sorry about it. As for Simon, he’s been gunning for George since day one, but clearly has been unable to implement his plan so far - why should George cut him any slack? I get that some people’s personalities just grate on certain people, and George might be one of them, but credit where it’s due, he’s a great player. He lacks the charm of some of the game‘s other strategic players like David Genat or Shonee, but honestly, George hasn’t done anything anywhere near as deplorable as a lot of other moves, like when Sam stole Jesse’s idol, for instance, and Hayley is an outrageous liar if need be, to save her skin. But it’s all gameplay and if everyone was nice to each other, it would be really boring.
💯 👏🏽 👏🏽

Back