• Smart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strategic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sole Survivor

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
And how did he work out? Or who told him? Sorry for the annoying Q’s
As above, Nina kept insisting she wasn't the Shaun vote. So she said, I know about your Set for Life. I can't remember if she spelled it out, or he recalled Matt was on that reward too. As Hayley is the only one who knows re his 60K...

Nina told him after he refused to believe that she wasn't the one who voted for Shaun.
RIP Hayley. I would have done the same if I was Nina though. Had Hayley not told them about the $60,000 then Nina would have nothing to use to claim innocence.

It sucks that Hayley is the only one here trying to actually play without George. But then again, I think everyone is just planning on taking George to the end so they can take him out at the final challenge.

…all the females seem like ‘Debbie Downers’ just lately… aren’t they having fun anymore?… cheers.

As above, Nina kept insisting she wasn't the Shaun vote. So she said, I know about your Set for Life. I can't remember if she spelled it out, or he recalled Matt was on that reward too. As Hayley is the only one who knows re his 60K...

RIP Hayley. I would have done the same if I was Nina though. Had Hayley not told them about the $60,000 then Nina would have nothing to use to claim innocence.

It sucks that Hayley is the only one here trying to actually play without George. But then again, I think everyone is just planning on taking George to the end so they can take him out at the final challenge.

Yeah a rare good move by Nina.

Shonee being gone has sucked the fun out for me. I forgot this was on tonight and had to quickly turn the TV on now lol
Yeah exactly. I think it was evident from Shonee’s edit that she wasn’t going to win. They would surely given us a lot more Shontent had she been the winner.

Also her Instagram after she had filmed the season seemed somewhat sullen and didn’t have that winner shine. Which I felt a little sad about.

I haven’t looked up Liz though, does she have a half million $ look to her?

Back