Skip to main content

Doctor Who

I have one website where I watch everything. It has shows from Oz, NZ, SA, UK et alia & it has them stripped of commercials. I'm not sure what are the rules about posting websites, so if you message me, I'll tell you. It has vast archives too. Cheers
You know the rules - please don't publicly post such links.

Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything.
Technically, no. But as a lifelong fan, not watching anymore is not an option.
It'll cost you much less to subscribe for a month than to buy the Blu-Ray (if they even still release them?).
I watch it as close to live as possible, then buy the blu-ray and watch it many more times, along with all the extras.
I also subscribe to Doctor Who Magazine, and so really need to keep up to date or risk reading all the spoilers.

Technically, no. But as a lifelong fan, not watching anymore is not an option.

I watch it as close to live as possible, then buy the blu-ray and watch it many more times, along with all the extras.
I also subscribe to Doctor Who Magazine, and so really need to keep up to date or risk reading all the spoilers.
So you're already paying a significant amount for Doctor Who related content already - not sure what the price is in Australia but in the UK it's £6.99 a month for a magazine compared to £7.99 a month for Disney+.

So you're already paying a significant amount for Doctor Who related content already - not sure what the price is in Australia but in the UK it's £6.99 a month for a magazine compared to £7.99 a month for Disney+.
It's not either/or.
I'm not going to stop buying the magazine any more than I'm going to stop watching the tv show.
I choose to have both, but I also choose to whinge about the extra cost :p

Oh crap
But we can maybe go to the BBC via VPN or something???
I have wanted to do that anyway they have lots of stuff I need

Gosh, I have been disconnected for far too long, Jodie era has passed me by entirely
Did I miss anything important?
Just saw I missed Capt Jack....

Jodie is nice but she didn’t hold my attention at all, she seemed like a Girl Scout kind of annoying
That crowd of freeloaders ie “companions” did not appeal at all
A female with more of a warrior dark presence I could like more I think

Oh crap
But we can maybe go to the BBC via VPN or something???
I have wanted to do that anyway they have lots of stuff I need

Gosh, I have been disconnected for far too long, Jodie era has passed me by entirely
Did I miss anything important?
Just saw I missed Capt Jack....

Jodie is nice but she didn’t hold my attention at all, she seemed like a Girl Scout kind of annoying
That crowd of freeloaders ie “companions” did not appeal at all
A female with more of a warrior dark presence I could like more I think

…unfortunately you are right in a few things about Jodie but I did surprisingly like her more than I thought I would (being so against the thought of The Doctor becoming a female)… (what would have William Hartnell have thought lol!)… but it don’t matter any more… I won’t be seeing Dr Who anymore… I won’t be paying for a Disney subscription just to watch the show… it’s so wrong… cheers

Captain Jack's involvement (and future involvement) was limited due to the sexual inappropriateness allegations (as with Mickey).
Even thought RTD created both characters, I doubt we'll see them again.
It was rumoured that his part was taken over by Vinder.

I use Getflix for BBC iPlayer. It's technically not a VPN but has never failed me. BBC seems to be quite good now at blocking all the major VPN providers.

Sounds good Tim, thanks going to check it out now.....BBC has so much I want access to

OMG....
no wonder they got RTD and Tennant & the best ever companion ..Catherine Tate, back to rescue DW

WTF is Chibnall mentally incapacitated?
Everything he has done is dire...
Timeless Child, Gallifray gone again, are there actually cyber men timelords ?
Thought I could just skip it all, hmm
Have found recaps of series 11,12, and 13 is still on iview

Back in the hands of real lifelong fans like RTD and Tennant can fix it I hope
But what a pile of shit they have to shovel through😭

Oh dear.......Disney may fuck DW up even more.....not good news at all

They have spent billions trying to kill LOTR......it sounds horrifically bad
But at least with Tolkien we can just ignore what sounds like visually pretty rubbish....not even tempted to peek, LOTR is complete, fuck off and leave Tolkien alone.....we already have enough of real Tolkien extras

RTD I hope plans to stay with DW until he can no longer work this time😄

Can I get by with recaps of 11,12,13 ?
I can’t bring myself to watch all the evil shit chibnall did

DW_2022_DSCF6812r_halfsize-96112c07cf.jpg

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I am SO behind. I literally just found out David Tennant was/is coming back to Dr Who!! and now i ready Donna is too?!!!??!! YAYAYYAY!

I tried to watch Jodie, but i just couldn't quite make the switch to a female Dr. I *did* like when they flipped the Master to Missy, just couldn't handle it for the Dr tho.

Now, if i'm catching up correctly, are you guys saying ABC won't be playing the new series?? What da fuck? How/where are you guys watching?

P.S. I just love Donna & the dr

giphy.gif

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I am SO behind. I literally just found out David Tennant was/is coming back to Dr Who!! and now i ready Donna is too?!!!??!! YAYAYYAY!

I tried to watch Jodie, but i just couldn't quite make the switch to a female Dr. I *did* like when they flipped the Master to Missy, just couldn't handle it for the Dr tho.

Now, if i'm catching up correctly, are you guys saying ABC won't be playing the new series?? What da fuck? How/where are you guys watching?

P.S. I just love Donna & the dr

giphy.gif
Looking forward to Tennant and Donna.
325255073_1558653201270684_7786108921815356967_n.jpg

I don't mind Jodie, I put the blame on Chibnall for the poor storylines.

And yes, all new episodes will only be shown in Australia on Disney+. They are taking it from the ABC, though I'm not sure about repeats of old episodes (I caught a bit of the Matt Smith ganger story last night).

Back