Skip to main content

Doctor Who

…damn!… it looks like that new Tardis I love so much doesn’t last too long with the console being on fire… it’s a shame… I really liked it… cheers.

…I’ve said it many times before… Russel T Davis is to me the best scriptwriter on this planet… he’s todays equivalent of William Shakespeare… cheers.

…Brekkie… you’re in Wales or England methinks… do you have to subscribe to Disney too to watch it?… cheers.

I absolutely loved this episode. Not too concerned about the battle of the sexes. It’s just a bit of cheeky fun.

I cried during the opening credits. Seeing those names return.

I hope as there’s more guest / return stars, they include ALL THE NAMES in the opening credits. Just like this….

Also, @Mr Stickyfingers - save this for Boxing Day and get two weeks free so you can watch the specials!!!

I just happened to see *another way* to watch the episode on a DW Facebook page just before reading this. I’ve sent you the link @Mr Stickyfingers
I’m about to board a plane back to Syd from Mel and have the episode downloaded (in D+) to watch on the plane. :woot:
Watch it on a big screen if you can bleachy! Totally worth it!!

I just bought ambient lighting for my 75” and am very excited to watch it again like that!

Watch it on a big screen if you can bleachy! Totally worth it!!

I just bought ambient lighting for my 75” and am very excited to watch it again like that!
Dramas with my flight. Now been put on a later flight. I might save it for home on my big 75inch tv too. Too stressed to properly concentrate haha.

(I do have the largest screen iPad Pro tho…. Haha)

(I defended Qantas here on a thread about them recently, never had an issue before. They stuffed me up today tho! Anyway I’m still going home today, just a later flight so won’t be home in time for BB either! 🙄)

Ambient lights. I’ve looked at a few TikTok’s about that. I can’t decide whether I would like it, or it would be an unnecessary distraction. Let me know your reviews!

I just happened to see *another way* to watch the episode on a DW Facebook page just before reading this. I’ve sent you the link @Mr Stickyfingers
I’m about to board a plane back to Syd from Mel and have the episode downloaded (in D+) to watch on the plane. :woot:

…Bleachy my good friend… that link worked perfectly!… I saw the episode… it was magnificent!… when The Doctor and Donna were back together again (they have been… and will ALWAYS be my all time favourite pairing ever)… when they were together again and Donna remembered everything again was my favourite part… I felt in awe of the show like when I saw the first ever episode at the age of 10… and when they went into the new revamped Tardis and watching The Doctors reaction was great… and when Donna’s coffee part happened and it’s consequences happened it was glorious!… lol!… thanks again for that link bleachy… if I could… I’d have your children for you lol!… cheers.

Last edited:
…Bleachy my good friend… that link worked perfectly!… I saw the episode… it was magnificent!… when The Doctor and Donna were back together again (they have been… and will ALWAYS be my all time favourite pairing ever)… when they were together again and Donna remembered everything again was my favourite part… and when they went into the new revamped Tardis and watching The Doctors reaction was great… and when Donna’s coffee part happened and it’s consequences happened it was glorious!… lol!… thanks again for that link bleachy… if I could… I’d have your children for you lol!… cheers.
Good onya Bleachy for helping out.

Glad you liked it Mr Sticky!

Haha I’m glad to have been able to help uncle @Mr Stickyfingers 😆

I couldn’t help myself @inumeenu and I watched it on the plane. Needed something to cheer myself up.

I really loved the episode too.

I loved it too. I only didn’t like the line “a male presenting doctor wouldn’t understand to just let it go” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 and I had no problems with the female doctor. In fact I grew to quite like Jodie in the role. That line was just 🤮 tho.

I actually liked the little throwback to the female doctor with the psychic paper. 🤣

I really enjoyed the Meep storyline. At first I wasn’t sure I was going to, but I like where they took it.

And yes, Donna and the Doctor are a wonderful partnership. I wish we were getting more, just gotta be happy with getting anything at all I guess!

Hahaha just make sure you rewatch it on your 75inch!

As for the ambient light. This is the video that inspired me to get it…

So far I’m not finding it distracting. Like at first I kinda was looking at it, and then, I was just engrossed in the show haha

Hahaha just make sure you rewatch it on your 75inch!

As for the ambient light. This is the video that inspired me to get it…

So far I’m not finding it distracting. Like at first I kinda was looking at it, and then, I was just engrossed in the show haha

…those lights look great… I might get some myself… what a great idea… cheers.

Back