Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 22 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

For the OGs to survive, which n00b should they try to get on side (except Gabbie, who already is)?

• Aleisha

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Brenton

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • JC

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Penis

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Taras

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
Wouldn't they still have to pay a licensing fee though?
You'd have to think so. It would be unethical to obtain footage and use it without credit or paying for it.

But nobody at the other networks knew who was going in that's for sure because nobody spilled tea.

I would have thought that Endemol Shine (the production company behind all the seasons, name changes notwithstanding) would have archives of at least all of the aired episodes and not have to resort to ripping their own material from the internet. But clearly, they did not have any forethought even 9 years ago.

I would have thought that Endemol Shine (the production company behind all the seasons, name changes notwithstanding) would have archives of at least all of the aired episodes and not have to resort to ripping their own material from the internet. But clearly, they did not have any forethought even 9 years ago.
It's weird isn't it. I know the Hard Quiz format got sold to the Netherlands, but ABC doesn't get anything for that because they don't produce it. Who owns the aired footage?

Back