Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 22 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

For the OGs to survive, which n00b should they try to get on side (except Gabbie, who already is)?

• Aleisha

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Brenton

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • JC

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Penis

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Taras

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
when u can afford to pay for the actual footage LMAOOOOO
I wondered if - aside from licencing costs - they didn't want to obtain the required footage from Nine/10 because that would give them the heads up on which HMs would be returning. Surely they'd have some NDA or something? Hmmm. Wouldn't put it past the other networks to spoil Seven's show though.

BB just said OK in the tone a wife does when her husband has just explained why he did something stupid.

And things were not OK

I wondered if - aside from licencing costs - they didn't want to obtain the required footage from Nine/10 because that would give them the heads up on which HMs would be returning. Surely they'd have some NDA or something? Hmmm. Wouldn't put it past the other networks to spoil Seven's show though.
The other networks absolutely would spoil it. They could have purchased all seasons but that would be mega bucks for the total of five minutes they'd use.

The other networks absolutely would spoil it. They could have purchased all seasons but that would be mega bucks for the total of five minutes they'd use.
Wouldn't they still have to pay a licensing fee though?

i guess it would come down to the relationship endemol has with the network. there’s the fair use clause too if the network wanted to take it further

Back