Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 22 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

For the OGs to survive, which n00b should they try to get on side (except Gabbie, who already is)?

• Aleisha

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Brenton

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • JC

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Penis

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Taras

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
You know all this week I've been meaning to start a thread and each day I forget and don't log on until about 4pm which is a bit late :roflmao:

I mean, most days I wake up and don't even know what day it is, let alone what time it is... :cool:
Maybe Sam Beckett can help you with that? Go back and make the thread before I can 🤣

that MF'er part, also kinda reminded me of Gaga and Beyonce's characters in the Telephone video (2010):

giphy.gif

Beyoncé: "You know, Gaga, trust is like a mirror. You can fix it if it's broke…"
Gaga: "But you can still see the crack in that motherf**er's reflection..."

IM BIZZAYYY. STOP NOMINATING MAY-EH-EH_EHEH-- lol

i think brenton is the bigger risk as he can win more challenges etc i hope theyve realised thatttt

Don’t want Taras to go anytime soon. Not enough budgie scenes have been show for my liking. Don’t want to lose Drew as well yet. Brenton, I’d not be bothered if he left.
OK, well Brentim it is then... I shall hone all my psychic powers & vibes into making the Butler disappear...

bb7.jpg
Do you remember this Ch 7 show many moons ago... It twas another MUST SEE, ABSOLUTELY FABULOSITY, blah, blah etc etc ....

Question: how does everyone outside of AU watch the episodes live? I’m guessing on 7 plus with VPN? Every VPN I’ve tried never works…

Hahaha I’ve not noticed that sound effect at all! But now I get ya! I’m going to be on the lookout tonight hahahah.

The real problem is that now that we know it, it will be ALL that we hear. Just like when you buy a red car, and all you now see are red cars.

(BTW, thanks for taking the time to find, grab, and share, Timmy.)

Hello everyone! 👋I voted Aleisha because she has a drive & can influence others to vote her way. (even though i don't like her- she gives me high school popular mean girl vibes!)

Back