Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 22 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

For the OGs to survive, which n00b should they try to get on side (except Gabbie, who already is)?

• Aleisha

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Brenton

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • JC

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Penis

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Taras

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
Johnson nominated her every single week because of what she did to nominate Joel and he has the audacity to jump up and down, whinging complaining that she's nominating him every week and orchestrating to get him out 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Go home to Mummy, superfan 😎

Do they need the hackers back to dig up some expose again and stir the pot, or less manipulation and let it play.

giphy.gif

Shit! I missed the number. My recording suddenly stopped. How many snakes were there, one hundred and ninty ....?

Johnson nominated her every single week because of what she did to nominate Joel and he has the audacity to jump up and down, whinging complaining that she's nominating him every week and orchestrating to get him out 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Go home to Mummy, superfan 😎
I believe Estelle hasn't been very well liked by this lot of housemates like she wasn't in her original series. But Johnson needs to remember Estelle did have a lot of fans and the public will be voting the winner. He needs to be nice.

I believe Estelle hasn't been very well liked by this lot of housemates like she wasn't in her original series. But Johnson needs to remember Estelle did have a lot of fans and the public will be voting the winner. He needs to be nice.
Good call.

Back