Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 22 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

For the OGs to survive, which n00b should they try to get on side (except Gabbie, who already is)?

• Aleisha

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Brenton

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • JC

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Penis

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Taras

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
Oooooooh Brentim is going to f*** up Drew in the challenge...

Wow, what a nasty piece of work... interference shouldn't be allowed

I’m here. Just watching from live. I’ll go back and watch the beginning later. Seems like a lot of drama tonight.

That text convo I posted earlier was Tim, Drew and Gabbie hey.

I’m off Drew
What text convo?

Gosh I’m so out of the loop. You’re like me, we’re late to the show. Bloody visitors!

Do they need the hackers back to dig up some expose again and stir the pot, or less manipulation and let it play.

giphy.gif
how does it protect her?

I believe Estelle hasn't been very well liked by this lot of housemates like she wasn't in her original series. But Johnson needs to remember Estelle did have a lot of fans and the public will be voting the winner. He needs to be nice.
I honestly don't think ANY of the newbies figured anyone but Reg and maybe Tim were a threat in that regard.
They definitely didn't think I'd have the public support... and look what's happened with Taras. 🤯
I definitely didn't feel any kind of respect or admiration from any of them (not that I deserved or expected it...) 😂
But I'm not sure they're thinking about how the public will receive their treatment of the OGs at this point in the game.
They sure are now though!

I honestly don't think ANY of the newbies figured anyone but Reg and maybe Tim were a threat in that regard.
They definitely didn't think I'd have the public support... and look what's happened with Taras. 🤯
I definitely didn't feel any kind of respect or admiration from any of them (not that I deserved or expected it...) 😂
But I'm not sure they're thinking about how the public will receive their treatment of the OGs at this point in the game.
They sure are now though!
So weird. It’s been something we have discussed since the second we found out it was royalty v OG.

They need to cast people who UNDERSTAND and are willing to PLAY THE GAME in this format.

Back