Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

LOL! It's funny that even if those things were said by Gladys after what has been exposed by that corruption inquiry recently while in government she can actually bad mouth Scott Morrison like that? LOL!

She said Scomo is a fraud? What was it again that Gladys was doing with government money while in power? Anybody remember? lol It's the reason why she resigned from office.

Reactions: kxk
Not everyone agrees with what the centre is. Right or left, I don't want to see Dan Andrews type of worshipping for any PM.
Dan Andrews is irrelevant to federal politics.

But he did a great job minimising sickness and deaths in Vic (admittedly after a few early missteps). Unlike the NSW premiers.

I really can't see Scotty winning the next election. Surely he's done now.
Unfortunately the alternative isn't much better.

It is quite fun watching scumo squirm......
Ooooo it was beetroot head Barney

They seem to be feeling like rats on a sinking ship

All these text messages coming out of nowhere slamming the PM. Hilarious. Barnaby is such a knob, but he wasn’t wrong in what he said.

We’re clearly in election mode here. They’ll push the election right to the last possible date now. Scotty got A LOT of PR work to do to change the narrative. Even the papers aren’t in his corner anymore. Murdoch not happy?

Obviously this is part of an effort to through Scotty under the bus before the election. Now is this a case of focusing all the negatives on him, so others don't go down with him if he loses. Or is this laying the ground work for a leadership challenge before the election?

Obviously this is part of an effort to through Scotty under the bus before the election. Now is this a case of focusing all the negatives on him, so others don't go down with him if he loses. Or is this laying the ground work for a leadership challenge before the election?
Apparently no party has won an election with the Coalition's current poll numbers this close to an election. Do they think it'll help the to change leader less than four months out? Does Dutton think it'll shore up his own vote if he gets the gig? Fuck me, he would make a terrible PM or nasty opposition leader. Ugh.

OTOH is the media wagging the dog here? Sensing from the polls that a change in government is imminent they're stirring the pot just to humiliate Scott? He has done a shit job. Lazy prick.

Not everyone agrees with what the centre is.
That is a really good point. It is one of those interesting things about politics that people will be quite anti left or right wing, yet there is a lack of agreement on where the line is between the two. So you could actually have the same views on policies as someone you think is very opposite to you and not even realise.

All these text messages coming out of nowhere slamming the PM. Hilarious. Barnaby is such a knob, but he wasn’t wrong in what he said.

We’re clearly in election mode here. They’ll push the election right to the last possible date now. Scotty got A LOT of PR work to do to change the narrative. Even the papers aren’t in his corner anymore. Murdoch not happy?
Well he was in marketing... surely he can do PR... he has been doing an awesome job the last few years :)

It's a marginal Labor seat on the Mornington Peninsular. Given how the polls are going for the Liberals and how Melbourne is a big Labor town she probably won't win, but you never know.

My cousins live in gorgeous Mornington, very lefti

So, Queenie calls Camilla a queen.......😝
Charlie is the biggest ponce, wanker, wannabe
If the queen so supposedly wonderful, why are all of her offspring dickheads
Yes, including Anne, who has hidden her bitch with aging, but I remember, she was a pretentious cow
Viva republic

I'm not sure how I feel about the Queen. On one hand I admire her for her endurance and longevity and I think she has tried to do her best but she has also made some awful mistakes. One that is prominent in my mind is her (and her darling Mummy & co) not allowing Charles to marry Camilla in the first place...that caused untold misery for so many people and still does today. Who knows how Charles might have turned out IF he was allowed to marry his one true love from the beginning?

The Royals are a weird mob. They are born into unbelievable privilege but with it comes unbelievable scrutiny, rules and regulations and protocol. I find them fascinating in a train wreck kind of way and I would hate to be one of them.

Like many people, I think we should ditch the monarchy when the Queen dies.

Back