Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 20 Discussion (2 June, 7:30pm)

What is your favourite supermarket?

• Coles

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Woolworths

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Aldi

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • IGA

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Haven't read the thread, sorry. Late and booze.

I really don't understand all the team Mary and Marley strategy talk. Oh no!!! "They proved they are wiling to make big moves." WTF is that? People should pussy foot around being sneaky and hope they get through.

Mary is an idiot. Her discussions came off subservient to the leaders of her group. Almost as if she'd be willing to have sacrificed herself to have saved Jess. As if she'd preferred Jess would have stayed over her.

Twist aside. I honestly was surprised Mary didn't talk herself into being evicted over Marley and SJ. I thought team Danny would have realised they needed to just dump on Mary.

Once again, what appears to be manipulation. SJ saved from eviction for a second time. Is that chance or manipulation. It's so hard to know. It seems by chance.

I haven't checked by I assume Ari went and voted SJ. Not a dumb move in his situation but it will turn out bad due to the twist.

The producers really want SJ in that final 3 huh. Funny how Sonia revealed the twist after everyone had voted, I doubt the other two would have been saved if they were the ones that got the votes. Her and Danny seem to be the producer favoured 2 this season. Rooting for Marley and Tilly more than ever now.

Wow! I like Tilly. One of my faves easy. I believe her. I think Marley has been given a poor edit, to be made into an underdog, and don’t think he has been credited with playing the game enough. And I go back to this format of big brother not being completely big brother. Just rename it and keep the big brother we know as dead because yeah, this is not how bb should be. We should be voting on real viewing of these characters and not manipulated into it

Haven't read the thread, sorry. Late and booze.

I really don't understand all the team Mary and Marley strategy talk. Oh no!!! "They proved they are wiling to make big moves." WTF is that? People should pussy foot around being sneaky and hope they get through.

Mary is an idiot. Her discussions came off subservient to the leaders of her group. Almost as if she'd be willing to have sacrificed herself to have saved Jess. As if she'd preferred Jess would have stayed over her.

Twist aside. I honestly was surprised Mary didn't talk herself into being evicted over Marley and SJ. I thought team Danny would have realised they needed to just dump on Mary.

Once again, what appears to be manipulation. SJ saved from eviction for a second time. Is that chance or manipulation. It's so hard to know. It seems by chance.

I haven't checked by I assume Ari went and voted SJ. Not a dumb move in his situation but it will turn out bad due to the twist.

Ari couldn't vote as he won the challenge along with Christina.

What did she actually say?
I fell asleep momentarily.
She was talking about all the reasons she inspires people. Mentioned that Marley has told her she reminds him of his mother who has passed away. The thing that was off about it was that she was trying to justify why people should essentially vote for Marley instead of her. Terrible thing to say.

She was talking about all the reasons she inspires people. Mentioned that Marley has told her she reminds him of his mother who has passed away. The thing that was off about it was that she was trying to justify why people should essentially vote for Marley instead of her. Terrible thing to say.
Thanks.
Oh dear, that does seem out of bounds, especially as a pitch to get that person out.
I have supported SJ but the self-righteousness coupled with favouritism is doing her no favours.

Thanks.
Oh dear, that does seem out of bounds, especially as a pitch to get that person out.
I have supported SJ but the self-righteousness coupled with favouritism is doing her no favours.
She didn’t explicitly say that they should vote Marley. But it was pretty obvious. She was saying Mary and her have a lot to prove and show.

(not actually a spoiler)
SJ has nearlyn 200 K followers on Instagram, that is why I can't stand her poor old me just trying to make friends She does both jewelry & her followers are into her as a fashionista...meh
Yet another reason they will probably rig it for her to win. If she makes it to the finale, and still ends up losing to the public vote, I would not be surprised if production spoils the voting results midway through the episode in an attempt to swing the vote in her favour. Truly scummy producers.

Do the rest of the housemates in the game have a decent Insta following?

...I think the highlight of the episode for me was seeing the seething look that Mary gave SJ when she didn’t pick HER to be the deputy to her sheriff lol!... what would’ve really pissed her off was that she totally expected SJ to pick her as a natural partner as a right of passage because they were both the ‘oldies’ of the group and that they were together in the attic... (even though Mary was sacrificing SJ in her vote to keep Marley in)... and her picking Danny of all people made it even more gobsmacking for her... that glaring seething look was pure gold to me lol!... (could someone please do a screen capture of it and I will forever love you!... lol!)... cheers.

I think the highlight of the episode for me was seeing the seething look that Mary gave SJ when she didn’t pick HER to be the deputy to her sheriff
lol.. yes she was gobsmacked to be sidelined by SJ..
SJ sure knows how to work the room with her heartfelt teary plea's for "save me". Though she has had lots of practice having "many" noms

I haven't checked by I assume Ari went and voted SJ. Not a dumb move in his situation but it will turn out bad due to the twist
Ari wasn't able to vote as he and Christina were the winners of the challenge and the challenge winners can't vote. I often forget that, too. But he is on Chris and Danny's side and wanted Marley out. So it would have been Tilly, invisible Charlotte twin, Sid, Mary, and Marley.

Ari couldn't vote as he won the challenge along with Christina.

Ari wasn't able to vote as he and Christina were the winners of the challenge and the challenge winners can't vote. I often forget that, too. But he is on Chris and Danny's side and wanted Marley out. So it would have been Tilly, invisible Charlotte twin, Sid, Mary, and Marley.

You're right, I forgot/wasn't thinking.

Back