Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 20 Discussion (2 June, 7:30pm)

What is your favourite supermarket?

• Coles

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Woolworths

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Aldi

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • IGA

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
dulwich? lolol not my ex hubby but a friend from hs came to california from there, been to that pub had a scotch egg but not a drinker so was the source of much amusement
leaving for oz must be quite the undertaking
...I was only 14 years old when my parents decided to immigrate as 10 pound immigrants to Australia... it was quite ironic really... I was the only one in my gang that was never caught stealing anything yet I was sent to Australia like the convicts were way back then lol!... still laugh today about that all these years later lol!... cheers.

...I was only 14 years old when my parents decided to immigrate as 10 pound immigrants to Australia... it was quite ironic really... I was the only one in my gang that was never caught stealing anything yet I was sent to Australia like the convicts were way back then lol!... still laugh today about that all these years later lol!... cheers.
In California, I sail so a bunch of Oz friends come from Perth (that America's cup thingy)
I've met some fanfiction writers too, & they are Brit/oz hybrids
I imagine you've had gfs in Oz who admired the Brit gf's nick for you
Cheers & again thanks to the Forum for keeping me awake at 4 24 am
Next week might be interesting but it's always fun
w/youse guyse

Thought so,
Something else how long does Big brother go for as Danny Facebook page was inactive for 2 months might be a hint to as when he leaves haha
I've heard that Danny skirts NDA by replying to folks in Cameo or OnlyFans little spoilers

asking for a definition is not the same
Mr Ben Dover LOLOL girls can peg guys too...
(pretending not to be intimidated...still running away looking for rj90 to haha protect my ears hahaha)
I'll remember to be more precise in my queries, dear red car
can't keep spitting out my tea at 4 37 am
Yanks don't have electric kettles so I have to do it the old fashioned way
nuke it in the microwave

Back