Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 20 Discussion (2 June, 7:30pm)

What is your favourite supermarket?

• Coles

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Woolworths

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Aldi

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • IGA

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
How was it? Was it kind of boring? Or did you get that weird human observation experience when you're sober at something you're usually not?

Nothing more relaxing than your first beer or glass of wine after spending time in a country that has banned alcohol.

How could it be boring though? There was bluegrass and BBQ!

I ended up in a dry county at a bluegrass and BBQ festival. First sober festival in a long time. we did not do our research.
BTW do you like country/bluegrass? California is really close to opening up Festivals, I'd love for Coachella (normally in April) do something
Friends & I have gone forever, 1st w/our parents (why yes, I'm hippie boho lol) now on our own
This was our last trip
Beyonce Girls

Brentbot gone, the Daniel and Jess rivalry now over. All their storylines seem to be slowly petering out. What do the writers have for us next?

Now for the important stuff. It was a close call but I went with Woolworths because I like their aesthetic of the store a bit more. But I could change my mind about it in the next day. There's not a lot of difference between the two major supermarkets for me. Plus I enjoy their self serve checkouts because I can get through them much more quickly than if I had to wait in line whilst the cashier has a five minute conversation with a customer about their bunions or the weather.

IGA to me is less varied product wise and a bit more expensive. And Aldi is just awful.
Building up The Marley/Dan connection and Marley as a contender. Seems to be the future storylines

Can we have a poll on who's had the biggest pecker in BB AU history? Jamie? Dino? Logan Greg? Billy BB07?

Yes, I live in N E Vic...snow country.
Oooo you may be in my clan country, will send you a private message later
My great grandfather was an early settler entrepreneur near mt buffalo and falls creek

oh..is that what Aldi is?
We have 99 cent stores lol
LOL
We have $2 shops, and ALDI is not one
ALDI is European, German I think
They have all sorts of interesting groceries much cheaper than our duopoly...ie Woollies/Coles are huge
Groceries and the Special Stuff.....middle aisles, can be snow gear one week to fridges next week
Makes food shopping less boring

ALDI is my favourite
IGA varies due to being franchises, from utter robbery shit inner Melbourne, to country WA spectacular best shop in town

BB ..... so glad I caught up today, not Monday show, that was boring, but Tuesday was a ripper

Building up The Marley/Dan connection and Marley as a contender. Seems to be the future storylines
I gather you do not want spoilers. My BBusa chatgroup banned me from telling them anything whilst I visit BBaus. Howver, even though they know there is a final 3, they love the fact that there is a popularity contest & that you nutters in Oz are still paying bookies to back people you know are not in the Final 3 lol

I gather you do not want spoilers. My BBusa chatgroup banned me from telling them anything whilst I visit BBaus. Howver, even though they know there is a final 3, they love the fact that there is a popularity contest & that you nutters in Oz are still paying bookies to back people you know are not in the Final 3 lol
Oh i have seen the rumored final 3 lol. It would wonders for BBAU if they took the BBUS format way more interesting gameplay

BTW do you like country/bluegrass? California is really close to opening up Festivals, I'd love for Coachella (normally in April) do something
Friends & I have gone forever, 1st w/our parents (why yes, I'm hippie boho lol) now on our own
This was our last trip
Beyonce Girls
Maybe Beyonce could return w/BlueIV having a bigger role. Oh, how I'm dreaming of live music woooot!
Oh i have seen the rumored final 3 lol. It would wonders for BBAU if they took the BBUS format way more interesting gameplay
I thought BBaus was killed because there was a contretemps involving a knife...in the format of BBusa, thus BBaus quickie...

Carmel Hill is a thexy thycologist

My supermarket vote would have been for Harris Farm.

I had a dream that Gretel was a contestant on celebrity big Brother. How cool would that be!
nith to meeth you, thexy thycologisth
i'm a thexy nurtthe w/my own costume...how do thexy thycologiths dreth?
hahaha..2 15 am I need a cuppa tea before this begins

Back