Skip to main content

Predict the Final 3

Brekkie

Staff member
A wise member once said
We should have a "predict the final three" thread.
So here we go.

Struggling to remember three names but I'll go with Ian, Sarah (that's the short one right?) and Xavier. From the little we've seen I think both Ian and Xavier understand the game far more than we're being allowed to see, whilst Sarah will literally always have bigger targets than her in the house.

Last edited:
I'd already tipped Ian in the other thread, and I'm also going to go with Sarah. And add... umm... I really don't want it to be Dan or Kieran (and I would hope the HMs would get rid of them by then) but I am reluctantly going to go with Dan.

I'd already tipped Ian in the other thread, and I'm also going to go with Sarah. And add... umm... I really don't want it to be Dan or Kieran (and I would hope the HMs would get rid of them by then) but I am reluctantly going to go with Dan.
Oh dear. Well I guess Ian or Sarah would be ok. If we cant have Angela or Soobong.
unless Xavier is a dark horse and starts being fabulous.

Actually scratch that, I think Dan will piss people off by then.

Make it Ian, Sarah and Mat. Lock it in, Eddie.

Xavier, Ian and that guy in the floral shirt who hasn't had any airtime but almost won the rope challenge.

Last edited:
Ian, Xavier and Sophie with Kieran or Dan as alternates.

Sophie is intentionally losing the shopping tasks to agitate housemates with hunger. Xavier is being shown more and more as a room reader and plotter. Ian is their golden boy who has a brilliant strategy through taking advantage of the audience’s empathy as well as the housemate’s.

Hmm. For now I’ll suggest Xavier, Daniel and Ian.

But I’m also seeing Sarah as an alternate too. Mat, Chad and Sophie could all potentially come close to the finale as well, albeit with no actual reason to.

Struggling to remember three names but I'll go with Ian, Sarah (that's the short one right?) and Xavier. From the little we've seen I think both Ian and Xavier understand the game far more than we're being allowed to see, whilst Sarah will literally always have bigger targets than her in the house.
Can't put it any better. That's a nod for me.

I think Ian will make the final for sure, cause he's a good floater and people would feel bad if they voted him out.
Second pick Mat, I think he will float through as well, he was promoted well before the show and he's had little airtime, leading me to believe he makes it far.
Last pick maybe Sarah, maybe people will feel bad for voting her out cause she's young??

I would have said Xavier, except fr the way he's being openly critical of the show, which leads me to think he's been evicted. I'm saying Ian, Sarah and Chad. I like the way Sarah is nominating; she's not going along with the herd. She seems smart too, and I think, quietly strategic, like Ian. Chad might make it through purely because he's pretty and inoffensive.

OK so far we have:
Ian​
Sarah​
Xavier​
Ian​
Sarah​
Xavier​
Chad​
Dan​
Xavier​
Ian​
Sarah​
Mat​
Xavier​
Ian​
??​
Ian​
Sophie​
Xavier​
??​
David​
Daniel​
Ian​
??​
Mat​
Daniel​
Sophie​
Kieran​
Angela​
Xavier​
Daniel​
Ian​
Kieran​
Sophie​
Xavier​
Daniel​
Ian​
Mat​
Sarah​
Ian​
Sarah​
Chad​
Daniel​
Chad​
??​

If you have a ?? after your name, please clarify your three tips.

If anyone else wants to play, post your three tips below. I'm going to close off tipping right before Sunday's episode. Anyone above can still change your tips up until then if you want to, just post in the thread.

When we get to the final three, we can have winner's tipping.

OK so far we have:
Ian​
Sarah​
Xavier​
Ian​
Sarah​
Xavier​
Chad​
Dan​
Xavier​
Ian​
Sarah​
Mat​
Xavier​
Ian​
??​
Ian​
Sophie​
Xavier​
??​
David​
Daniel​
Ian​
??​
Mat​
Daniel​
Sophie​
Kieran​
Angela​
Xavier​
Daniel​
Ian​
Kieran​
Sophie​
Xavier​
Daniel​
Ian​
Mat​
Sarah​
Ian​
Sarah​
Chad​
Daniel​
Chad​
??​

If you have a ?? after your name, please clarify your three tips.

If anyone else wants to play, post your three tips below. I'm going to close off tipping right before Sunday's episode. Anyone above can still change your tips up until then if you want to, just post in the thread.

When we get to the final three, we can have winner's tipping.

Sophie.

Back