Skip to main content

Dear Channel Nine...

Please take Lisa back where she belongs.......ie on trash morning shows
She stinks and is entirely unsuitable for 10 and the Project........and take studio 10 with her, except Dennise

Lisa sucks at interviewing people.

When serious, Karl is a great inverviewer.

Georgie, should only read the news.

She has the personality of a cane toad.

Aww I likeGeorgie, I like that she behaves like a journalist, straightforward and factual......there are enough big personalities

It is cheesy, gooey, useless Samantha Harris who would suit 9, she can piss off

...hey everyone... remember me?... I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!... I've missed you all really big time... I've had little or no Internet access for a few weeks now because I had to have my computer looked at for a few days and also we did an impromptu on the spur of the moment round trip of visiting friends and all of the rello's up and down the coast over the last 2- 3 weeks for Christmas so it's great to be back home and able to post again... woohoo!... (there's no place like home eh?)... I do hope that you all had a great Christmas and got what you were all wishing for my good friends... I know that I did!...

...so Karl Stiffynodick and also his mini me brother and some of the other dickflop gang on the pissweak morning show got shafted eh?... YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! ...I fuggin' LOVE IT!...

...bwahahahahahahahaha!... so that sad fuggin' pathetic moronic twat's massive ego must have finally killed him off eh?... it was only a matter of time in the end I guess?... thank fug for that lol!... I'd love to see how he feels about that now lol!... after all of those years of tormenting us on screen it's no longer to be on a regular basis at long last!... so how does it feel Stiffynodick?... your reign of terror is finally over you total twonk!...

...the egotestical twat doesn't look like such a happy chappy in the last Gif does he?... lol!... good riddance to bad rubbish as far as I'm concerned... just like that sad and pathetic TV Show 'The Verdict'... he is finished... washed up... thank god!... and... speaking of his TV shows...

1545960713410.jpeg 1545961527603.jpeg

...(yes you do need to cry Karl)... I'm just taking a guess here but methinks that this time next year that Karl Stiffynodick and his mini me brother along with the rest of his goons will either be in low key non-descript backwater shows that people never watch or drinking booze in a gutter somewhere reminiscing about the 'good ol' days' of how they could deride their fellow colleagues in an Uber car with easy abandon or make sexist comments freely on air... bwahaha!... it couldn't happen to a nicer pair of arsewipes as far as I'm concerned... as I said... I LOVE IT!... (I have so been hanging on with gritted teeth since it was announced to be able to post this today but I've managed to do it at last!... glory be!!!!!... lol!)... and... just because it took Channel 9 so fuggin' long to do this... by the way... Channel 9 I still hate your guts!... cheers.

(...aw man!... it's so good to be back... I love you guys and gals... I missed you all lol!...)

Where is @Mr Stickyfingers ?
I want to see his take on this news.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing! Hopefully he'll swing by and let us know what he thinks

He'll be wanting to declare a national holiday I reckon.

...as you all can see... I'm a wee tad bit happy about it needless to say lol!... and yes timmy... I would have declared a national holiday that's for sure lol!...

Hoping Sylvia Jeffreys is next, then Richard Wilkins.

...I wanted this to happen too Kaz... I couldn't stand the rest of his goons either once Lisa went... except for Georgie... she's quite sweet but shouldn't be doing a morning show... she's better than that... they waste her talent as far as I'm concerned... just saying... cheers.

Aww I likeGeorgie, I like that she behaves like a journalist, straightforward and factual......there are enough big personalities

It is cheesy, gooey, useless Samantha Harris who would suit 9, she can piss off

...I so agree with you kxk... on all points... I really do like her... as with Lisa I believe that she has had to 'dumb herself down' to fit in with Stiffynodick's egotestical rule over the show but not as much as Lisa had to... Lisa had to leave the show altogether to get her lost braincells back... now Georgie can get hers back naturally at the moment now that the twonk has finally gone... (she's dodged a bullet there hasn't she?)... cheers.

...I'm not too sure as to why this was shown in my post above...

2018-12-28_14-55-16.jpg ... but this was the image that was supposed to be shown...

giphy.gif
... as I said... he's not a happy chappy is he?... what a twonk!... cheers.

Glad you're back Mr Stickyfingers. I was worried, but I'm glad it turned out to be technical rather than health issues.

...thanks for your concern in regards to my health Meglos... I guess that I should've announced that I might be 'missing in action' for a couple of weeks or so before we left eh?... we actually thought that we'd only be away for a few days but it ended up working out to be longer than that... after having had 2 strokes before now I can understand your concern... I'll be more thoughtful next time my friend... (just between you and me and the rest of the forum members... if ever I'm 'out of action' in regards to my health within the hopefully very distant future my sweet darling wife will ring QTKT to let her know that I'll not be around to annoy the shit out of you all anymore lol!)... it's a sort of 'Plan B' so to speak... in the meantime I can still annoy the shit out of you all at the moment lol!...

...and... my computer decided to shit itself too which didn't help but it's all good now... it was a stupid little whatsamajiggy thing that only computer geeks understand that caused my problem... it died just before we left and I had to wait until we got back to get it fixed... (I was hoping that leaving it off for a few days may have fixed it but it was not meant to be sadly)... it's all fixed now though thank god lol!... we were at our daughters place when I heard about Karl Stiffynodick's and his mini me brothers career demise and they have no computer or Internet connection at their house... even the mobile phones cannot get through because their house is in a Valley so to speak so it's surprising that you all never heard my cheers of joy regardless lol!... anyhow my friend... thanks for your concern... I'll be more thoughtful next time... cheers.

..... I'll be more thoughtful next time my friend... (just between you and me and the rest of the forum members... if ever I'm 'out of action' in regards to my health within the hopefully very distant future my sweet darling wife will ring QTKT to let her know that I'll not be around to annoy the shit out of you all anymore lol!)... it's a sort of 'Plan B' so to speak... in the meantime I can still annoy the shit out of you all at the moment lol.
I’m very glad to hear that !!

I’m very glad to hear that !!

...sorry qtkt... I actually meant to give you the heads up about that before I posted that but me being me I let it slip before telling you lol!... I'm happy that you are okay with that dear sweet lady... I knew that I could rely on you... thankyou very much... cheers.

Back