Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

I don't know what to think of this. Just because Monika is the swing vote between the Champions and Contenders, doesn't mean she is "taking control of the game". Too little too late for that. What would her pitch at final tribal be? "I sat back and pretended to be useless until the end, so I could ride on the coat tails of my fellow Champions/stab them in the back when they least expected it"?
All it means is she won't be voted out first this week,

I don't know what to think of this. Just because Monika is the swing vote between the Champions and Contenders, doesn't mean she is "taking control of the game". Too little too late for that. What would her pitch at final tribal be? "I sat back and pretended to be useless until the end, so I could ride on the coat tails of my fellow Champions/stab them in the back when they least expected it"?
All it means is she won't be voted out first this week,
Yeah, it's not a helpful promo. Also there is no way Monika can win this thing. She is so under edited it's not funny. Apparently she has been on the right side of the votes for every tribal she has been on, so I guess that could mean she is playing well but how would we know?

Yeah, it's not a helpful promo. Also there is no way Monika can win this thing. She is so under edited it's not funny. Apparently she has been on the right side of the votes for every tribal she has been on, so I guess that could mean she is playing well but how would we know?

Yeah I think I rarely see anyone with so little screen time win in the end. And given how easy she is on the eyes, you'd think that if she was the winner they'd be happy to edit the show to give her more screen time throughout!

Well, seems none of you posting on this page have guessed in the same direction as me....funny it seems so obvious to me
But it is a guess, can't wait to see it come true, really hope it does

My theory still doesn't make picking immunity/rewards etc very easy

Guessed in the same direction @kxk ? I’m totally lost and don’t really have a guess. My tips are totally random but I’m doing better than last year when I was trying to use some logic.

Well, seems none of you posting on this page have guessed in the same direction as me....funny it seems so obvious to me
But it is a guess, can't wait to see it come true, really hope it does

My theory still doesn't make picking immunity/rewards etc very easy
You have me intrigued....I have no idea the direction you are going in.

Reactions: kxk
You don't need more points, so I am Ok that you hopefully remain clueless.....but given your lead I bet you get your tips right AGAIN

You don't need more points, so I am Ok that you hopefully remain clueless.....but given your lead I bet you get your tips right AGAIN
Ha! I only got one right last week and that was thanks to the hat! I wasn't fishing for your tips by the way, I am working on mine now. I feel like the tips are getting harder to pick as the game goes on.

I had a theory this week too, but I look forward to it being completely wrong.
I suppose the unpredictability is a good thing - usually at this stage you can pick a core 3 or 4 who aren't going to flip. This lot are all out for themselves (except Shonella will probably not turn on each other).

Next week's episodes, courtesy of the Foxtel Guide:

Monday 1 October
As the game comes close to the end, the taste of victory is closer than ever. Trust between the castaways is at an all-time low and a bold move is made by a player to gain further power.

Tuesday 2 October
As the pointy end of the game closes in on the remaining five castaways, one player seeks revenge after the previous tribal council.

Her swimming is impeccable, but I don't think it's about that, or is it.

I'd guess it's metaphorical. If she "sinks" it won't be due to her swimming (and they wouldn't do that to her), it would be because she doesn't win immunity and/or can't get contenders onside to get rid of Brian,

I'd guess it's metaphorical. If she "sinks" it won't be due to her swimming (and they wouldn't do that to her), it would be because she doesn't win immunity and/or can't get contenders onside to get rid of Brian,
I agree, but in this game you never know. It's very much the argy bargy end now.

Back