Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

The points will all even out towards the end anyway. For example, my sweep pick Paige is never going to win. So everyone is still in it.

Umm, @qtkt......I believe i have Shane in the sweep draw and you have Benji, swap if you like:)
Oops. I knew that at one stage. Totally haven’t had a chance to engage in the show and my tippings have been very random. Must have had a reason for nominating Shane to win. Perhaps because she was doing her magic when I was a little kid and nostalgia kicked in. I’d better start taking some notice of Benji. My eldest son is Benji too. Maybe that’s a good omen. (By the way, when my Ben started calling himself Benji I hated it. Makes me think of a dog. Much better than Benny though which he was using for a while. I’m old enough for that to make me think of Benny Hill)

Anyone tip one of these guys for tonight?

Also Robbie and Shane a favourite? Umm..no...

Going by the promos it looks like the contenders win immunity tonight as there are three champions shown and only one contender. My bet is on Shane to go tonight.

Knowing channel TEN's ability to gauge public opinion, that should be Jackie or Zach :p

I feel it's Shane though.

...I think that they will all look at how many times that Shane has quietly failed the team in the past few challenges and will side with whoever she may be having an arguement with... and... she is the oldest in the team and we all know what that means from past shows don't we?... she's out for sure out of the four of them methinks!... cheers.

Now that the votes are locked in and we can talk about it... I haven't caught any ads, so what is it that made three (reliable) people predict the Commando is going home? I wouldn't mind that actually, it would be a good blindside.

Now that the votes are locked in and we can talk about it... I haven't caught any ads, so what is it that made three (reliable) people predict the Commando is going home? I wouldn't mind that actually, it would be a good blindside.
Depends on how you read this:
cFpn3Q5.jpg

Ooh. They wouldn't actually give it away though would they?
I get teasing a big blindside, but picturing the actual person as one of three seems a bit blatant.
So maybe it's none of those pictured.
Who knows with TEN though.

From reading the synopsis for tomorrow night's episode it looks like there is either a tribe swap tonight or the beginning of redemption island.

Dammit I wish I'd put my tips in the other order now.

Redemption might bugger up Consuela's fancy spreadsheet. I suppose if someone returns to the game later I can add them as Name#2. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it I guess.

Depends on how you read this:
cFpn3Q5.jpg

Well I'll let y'all in on my process. First I watch the promo at the end of the episode which shows all nine contenders competing in a challenge (reward or immunity I'm not sure). Heath however is standing apart from the rest of his tribe which tells me he is sitting out the challenge which means there are only eight champions competing. Yet last we know there are nine champions so this means a champion goes on Monday. I don't see Steve, Sharn, or Sam so it's one of them. Then I see that wonderful poster at King George Square which shows two champions and one contender as a possible blind side. Logic dictates it can't be Zach as he's the only contender and I've seen Lydia in the challenge so my pick of Steve looks good.

Then I take a gamble for Tuesday and hope Zach the Prick gets kicked. Ha!

Ooh. They wouldn't actually give it away though would they?
I get teasing a big blindside, but picturing the actual person as one of three seems a bit blatant.
So maybe it's none of those pictured.
Who knows with TEN though.

The previous spoiler promo had three champions and one contender so they would and did give it away.

Dammit I wish I'd put my tips in the other order now.

Redemption might bugger up Consuela's fancy spreadsheet. I suppose if someone returns to the game later I can add them as Name#2. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it I guess.

Even if Steve goes to a redemption island his voting out should still count!!! :p

Even if Steve goes to a redemption island his voting out should still count!!! :p
Yes it actually does. Voted out is voted out, regardless if they get swapped to the other tribe or go to Redemption Island, so yes you will get the points if it's him. Pretty sure I stated this in last year's game, it hasn't changed.

So from next Monday's synopsis it seems the Champions win immunity again tomorrow as it says ' The game steps it up a notch as two castaways that have been on the edge of their team come face to face in front of their tribe'. Of course it could be Ten trying to be misleading again.

Back