Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

Yes, as much as I want to believe that "what we wanted" is the episode where he's blindsided with an idol, it's more likely that they're going with "what we wanted" being Russell acting like an asshole. Which is good for entertainment value, as long as he gets his comeuppance sooner or later.

Going by the promos it looks like the contenders win immunity tonight as there are three champions shown and only one contender. My bet is on Shane to go tonight.

Going by the promos it looks like the contenders win immunity tonight as there are three champions shown and only one contender. My bet is on Shane to go tonight.
NOOOO! Shane is my sweep draw and as I’ve seen a total of about half of one show I decided to just back my sweep for the win too. She can’t go before I get a chance to watch a decent amount of the show - please.:(:angelic:;)

NOOOO! Shane is my sweep draw and as I’ve seen a total of about half of one show I decided to just back my sweep for the win too. She can’t go before I get a chance to watch a decent amount of the show - please.:(:angelic:;)

Umm, @qtkt......I believe i have Shane in the sweep draw and you have Benji, swap if you like:)

Back