Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 3 Discussion

38703225_1279469402188946_925930747846459392_n.png

...aw man!... I so love that photo!... he is well and truly pissed off by the betrayal of the one's that ousted Damien isn't he?... I wouldn't want to be any of them lol!... he obviously has integrity and honour within his psyche... it'll eat away at him methinks!... as I said before... I've never liked him before last night... I hope that he goes a long way in this now... I want to see how he slowly assassinates those who voted Damien out lol!... cheers.

Champion anything, mixed with army guys.....kind of like oil & water
Doubt they have much in common..
And, poor champs v multi millionaires, same problem
There are a lot of reasons for the Champs to not get on with each other

She can try to dig herself out of it. It doesn't mater if she ALSO said she had other reasons for voting him out. The fact that even part of the reason was because he was a liability due to his disability is damning enough. They didn't dub those words onto her edit, she said them.

Backpedal all you like, Jackie. Everyone watching hates you bish!

Olympic champions, millionaires and a lying "speedcuber" (LOL pathetic!) voted out the crippled guy the first chance they got (after Russell) because the rest of their game ain't strong enough. Weak as piss, simples.

Last edited:
I never thought I'd say this, but I am here for this.

Alas, I feel like now Commando is next on the chopping block. What a shame it was Moana that was gifted the Hidden Immunity Idol and not the ex-military man with epic death stare skills.
Not a Moana fan. She's Collingwood for a start.

Take the Collingwood bit somewhat facetiously. That would never be my main criteria for not liking someone. I forgot to put a smiley face, lol. I am Carlton and we are mortal enemies.

Explains it all so well. The dislike between the two sides.

Only solace to Collingwood performing so well this year is that Carlton performing so poorly this year. Honestly wish they were both in the Bottom 8. :hilarious:

Collingwood = Eddie Maguire, reason enough to dislike them I think :p
There is that too.[DOUBLEPOST=1533624441][/DOUBLEPOST]
Explains it all so well. The dislike between the two sides.

Only solace to Collingwood performing so well this year is that Carlton performing so poorly this year. Honestly wish they were both in the Bottom 8. :hilarious:
Not a stellar year for us that's for sure.

Is there an acceptable reason for eliminating Damian?

I would dump him for being commando's bestie, 2 of them are tighter than a married couple, and unbeatable at tribal

Is there an acceptable reason for eliminating Damian?

I would dump him for being commando's bestie, 2 of them are tighter than a married couple, and unbeatable at tribal

I would accept if they said he had to go because he's a huge social threat, ie. everyone loves him, and they can't beat him. That would have been much better for his self esteem too, whereas now he will be feeling he failed physically. It really is so shitty.

I would accept if they said he had to go because he's a huge social threat, ie. everyone loves him, and they can't beat him. That would have been much better for his self esteem too, whereas now he will be feeling he failed physically. It really is so shitty.
I'm with you totally on this Meglos. It IS shitty and poor form for the reasons given by Jackie especially, regardless of her edit to make her look really dreadful. Steve is mightily steamed and he won't have your six Jackie. I noticed that he kept turning around to see how Damian was faring on the sand when they were walking. Just making sure his tribe were there.

...hoo boy!... if she feels that she didn't do the wrong thing by Damien in voting him out for his 'disability' and that he was 'slowing them down' then why get on there and explain herself away?... is she in 'damage mode'?... silly woman... you don't need to explain yourself to us dear girl... it's 'Commando Steve' that you need to convince lol!... being a Commando in the Army he would know what 'doing the right thing' is all about I imagine... and also in helping out people with either injuries or disabilities... you don't just throw them away and abandon them... you help them out and survive... sure... you can say that it was either "me or him" but getting rid of him because he has done something wrong by either you or the tribe or getting rid of him because he was just an easy target and a liability is a way different thing altogether... you've made your bed now silly girl... now you have to lay in it... I'm just so glad that I'm not in your position with the Commando... he's not a happy chappy at all... go Contenders!... cheers.

Back