Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 3 Discussion

So more votes for Damien than I thought.

Damien - Brian, Jackie, Lydia, Moana, Monika, Shane, Sharn, and Sam
Jackie - Damien and Steve
Shane - Mat

...fuggit!... I was hoping that it wasn't Damien... the guy is a living legend to me at least in coming back from where he has been since his Army days... sorry to see you go Damien... you were a pleasure to watch for me my friend... cheers.

...fuggit!... I was hoping that it wasn't Damien... the guy is a living legend to me at least in coming back from where he has been since his Army days... sorry to see you go Damien... you were a pleasure to watch for me my friend... cheers.

Good on him for being gutsy enough to be on the show. It seems like Mat and Commando worship the guy so hopefully the will help him achieve the platform he deserves to inspire people. It was gut wrenching for me with what I do for a job to hear how much pain he had with the prosthesis, but it's sure to make me better at my job because I understand what it is like now. Sorry, probably a bit soppy but he's really inspired me

So more votes for Damien than I thought.

Damien - Brian, Jackie, Lydia, Moana, Monika, Shane, Sharn, and Sam
Jackie - Damien and Steve
Shane - Mat

So 'alliance' wise I'm seeing:

Jackie - Monika
Moana - Sharn - Mat*

Rest I haven't locked in yet. Steve will probably go with Mat. Brian will go with Jackie but she'll sacrifice him tomorrow. Sam will float. Lydia perhaps Moana? Shane with Jackie?

So, Shane tomorrow night, JLP?

So Alex Jr., who wins the show? :hilarious:

tenor.gif

Good on him for being gutsy enough to be on the show. It seems like Mat and Commando worship the guy so hopefully the will help him achieve the platform he deserves to inspire people. It was gut wrenching for me with what I do for a job to hear how much pain he had with the prosthesis, but it's sure to make me better at my job because I understand what it is like now. Sorry, probably a bit soppy but he's really inspired me

...I so love this post delcan... but the fact that Damien inspired you so much by his actions just shows what a brilliant guy that he truly is... he has already achieved a goal way better than winning this show for him if he read what you just wrote... he is a rich man indeed... if you don't mind me asking delcan... what is it that you do in that field?... you don't have to tell me if you wish not to... I'm just curious that's all... cheers.

Back