Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Matt Sinclair's restaurant is in Noosa.
He's also currently shooting another series of his TV show, "The Cook's Pantry", the one he's on with Michael and Courtney(2 other past Masterchef contestants)[DOUBLEPOST=1531827415][/DOUBLEPOST]ha ha, funny tonight that the 3 amigos were bending over themselves to praise the guy they didn't think was worthy of winning their title in 2016.........where is Elana these days?

... thanks for the great postings tonight folks and it was so brilliant to see Matt and Reynold again tonight... it's been the highlight of the week for me so far... no stuffit!... for the whole season actually... but that 'blind test' beat Khahn being so fair as it is... **snigger snigger**... but yes... thanks for the fun folks!... cheers.

Hello everyone! It was the highlight of the season for me, also Mr. S. I just adore Matt. He's my all time favourite contestant on MC and even though I was watching it alone...I was literally bouncing up and down and cheering when he got 3 10's! :D :joyful: I enjoyed that cook off more than all the other guest chefs they've had on. Matt is a breath of fresh air (no shards, no deconstructions or degustations, no panacottas, no mousse, no tweezers...ahhhhh bliss) I'm not a fan of sausage but his looked so appetizing. :D I feel like Matt just won MasterChef which makes up for that past injustice LOL.

Sung Yung Guys is Matt's restaurant, in Noosa, going spectacularly well[DOUBLEPOST=1531828144][/DOUBLEPOST]Matt Sinclair is a reminder that you don't need to win Masterchef, or be considered the most marketable, to succeed in that industry

Hello everyone! It was the highlight of the season for me, also Mr. S. I just adore Matt. He's my all time favourite contestant on MC and even though I was watching it alone...I was literally bouncing up and down and cheering when he got 3 10's! :D :joyful: I enjoyed that cook off more than all the other guest chefs they've had on. Matt is a breath of fresh air (no shards, no deconstructions or degustations, no panacottas, no mousse, no tweezers...ahhhhh bliss) I'm not a fan of sausage but his looked so appetizing. :D I feel like Matt just won MasterChef which makes up for that past injustice LOL.

...I so love this post lynn-ann... it's all so bubbly and happy with the satisfaction of seeing something so wonderous and enjoying so much... this is how I always felt about the show until Gary and George started the rot setting in... I'd feel this same vibe if they left the show because it would be wonderous like this in nearly each and every episode methinks!... but what a buzz at the moment eh?... it was so good to see both Matt and Reynold... and Jess's fangirling when Reynold joined them in the Gallery above was so much fun to see lol!... I so loved that moment lol!... great post lynn-ann... cheers.

Matt Sinclair's restaurant is in Noosa.
He's also currently shooting another series of his TV show, "The Cook's Pantry", the one he's on with Michael and Courtney(2 other past Masterchef contestants)[DOUBLEPOST=1531827415][/DOUBLEPOST]ha ha, funny tonight that the 3 amigos were bending over themselves to praise the guy they didn't think was worthy of winning their title in 2016.........where is Elana these days?

...that's such great news about Matt's future projects isn't it?... Gary and George must be seething with envy that he's making a mockery out of them for not encouraging his abilities to cook whilst on their show... and yes... it was cringeworthy watching them fawning all over him... so sad... Elana who?... lol! (just kidding)... but you're right... where is she?... cheers.

George : "Matt is a chef now! Cooking in his own kitchen!"
Patronising, considering his home cooking wasn't good enough for you in his season.

...yes that was quite insulting and condescending towards Matt wasn't it Meglos?... but he's having the last laugh at their expense now with his success isn't he?... wouldn't it be ironic if he replaced either Gary or George next year?... lol!... oh how I would love to see that!... lol!... cheers.

I think the purpose was so they can validate eliminating Sashi soon. And they can validate Ben and Chloe continuing to cook rubbish and progress through the competition. Because Sashi made one mistake once with his Roti. So it is ok for Ben to serve his disgusting lamington. Or his incompetent Mezze plate

...I have to say that I totally agree with you on this delcan... Gary and George don't do ANYTHING unless it's to aid and abet their 'chosen ones' so yes... that sounds about right methinks!... cheers.

Sung Yung Guys is Matt's restaurant, in Noosa, going spectacularly well[DOUBLEPOST=1531828144][/DOUBLEPOST]Matt Sinclair is a reminder that you don't need to win Masterchef, or be considered the most marketable, to succeed in that industry

...yes thanks for telling me about where it is my friend... Beachsands and ourselves have already worked out a gameplan for the next time that we meet so all is good lol!... and...

...that is so true what you said about not having to win it to be considered 'successful'... I think that the likes of Jess/Samira/Reece /Khahn and Sashi will be way more successful that Chloe and Ben that's for sure... they will be snapped up quick fast as soon as they walk out of the Masterchef doors... Ben will be flipping Burgers at McDonalds while Chloe will be stuck in a back kitchen while being ordered around while cooking... so much for Gary and George's judgements eh?... lol!... cheers.

I'm guessing tomorrow night and Thursday will be about throwing under the bus Khahn or Reece or Sashi, maybe all 3, to protect Ben and Chloe.
Betcha in the challenge tomorrow night, Ben and Chloe get the easiest courses out of the 5.

Mr Stickyfingers, the 3 amigos haven't picked the worthy winner in about 4 of the past 5 seasons, so I don't imagine they'll improve their record of shame this season either. I'm sure though it'll be contrived to look like Ben or Chloe are fantastic cooks, or something like that. Frankly the winner should come out of Sashi, Khahn, Reece and Jess, but I bet it doesn't

I'm guessing tomorrow night and Thursday will be about throwing under the bus Khahn or Reece or Sashi, maybe all 3, to protect Ben and Chloe.
Betcha in the challenge tomorrow night, Ben and Chloe get the easiest courses out of the 5.

Mr Stickyfingers, the 3 amigos haven't picked the worthy winner in about 4 of the past 5 seasons, so I don't imagine they'll improve their record of shame this season either. I'm sure though it'll be contrived to look like Ben or Chloe are fantastic cooks, or something like that. Frankly the winner should come out of Sashi, Khahn, Reece and Jess, but I bet it doesn't

...the two scenarios that I highlighted in Black in those posts are probably a given for sure... they will be the final nails in all of the other contenders coffins without doubt... and...

...what I highlighted in Blue is such a brilliant description of how they have behaved so blatantly this series... "their record of shame this season"... that is probably the most concise and perfect descriptive sentence that I've heard about those two ingrates this series so far... well said my friend... they should be getting that tattooed on both of their foreheads for everyone to see forever as far as I'm concerned... "their record of shame this season"... PERFECT!... cheers.

...aw man!... I bought myself some 'Crocodile Tail' from the 'Game' department in Coles today and have just cooked and eaten it... it tasted fantasmagorically fantabulous!... yum!... I used a tablespoon of 'Garlic Infused Oil'... sizzled it in a pan for two minutes each side... added lemon juice and sprinkled it with Salt and Cracked Pepper and then took it out and thinly sliced it and then quickly 'flash fried' the thin slices for 15 seconds and shazzam!... bloody perfect!... (that's what the cooking instructions on the box told me to do) ;):thumbsup::biggrin:...

...it was taken out of the packet and then cooked and eaten in 10 minutes flat!... no need for me to have 3 hours like they do on Masterchef lol!... it's just cooking food for crying out loud lol!... yum!... **burp!**... :laugh:... cheers.

Sounds like a croc to me! You didn't even use your tiny tweezers, spend an hour or two on a reduced crocodile anus jus with snappy semi-freddo plated up with a reptilian smear and caramelised lilypad garnish? That is why, Mr Stickyfingers, you are going home.

...bwahahahahaha!... bloody funny as!... but... but... but... IT TASTED GREAT!... ohhhhhhhhhhhh!... I get it... it wasn't wanky enough was it?... and here I was going to buy myself a lowly 'food truck' and sell it to people that... oh wait!... cheers.

...bwahahahahahaha!... "reduced crocodile anus jus with snappy semi-freddo plated up with a reptilian smear and caramelised lilypad garnish?"... sorry... but that was so bloody funny that it deserved a second 'bwahahahaha!'... I'm still in raptures about it lol!... cheers.

...bwahahahahahaha!... "reduced crocodile anus jus with snappy semi-freddo plated up with a reptilian smear and caramelised lilypad garnish?"... sorry... but that was so bloody funny that it deserved a second 'bwahahahaha!'... I'm still in raptures about it lol!... cheers.

LOL thanks. I love that we are all on the same level in recognising the ridiculousness of this show at times. It doesn't mean we don't enjoy it, but it's great when we all get the jokes and can enjoy it on that level.

The winner tonight goes through to finals week - probably Chloe, knowing Gary and George[DOUBLEPOST=1531906029][/DOUBLEPOST]I know we bag out Ben a lot, but he's a good cook, I think he still deserves to be there, Chloe on the other hand..........she should have gone weeks ago, she's the Tamara of this year

Back